Delete "wcfm-sell-items-catalog"

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • Author

Good evening,
      How can I remove or disable the “wcfm-sell-items-catalog” item from the shop manager menu?
      Thanks.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      To disable that feature go to WCFM admin dashboard >> Settings >> Modules and from there disable “Single Product Multi-vendor” module.
      Thank You!

Very Thanks.

I have two more questions:
      how can I disable the Twitter setup and add the Instagram one?

While if I sell a virtual product, how can I disable the cash on delivery method from a single shop?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You can remove twitter set up by using the following code-
      add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_vendor_seo_twitter', '__return_false' );
      Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Now, as far as I know Instagram doesn’t provide any social meta tags and probably setting up FB would be enough.

While if I sell a virtual product, how can I disable the cash on delivery method from a single shop?

To disallow COD for your entire site go to wp-admin >> WooCommerce >> Settings and under Payment methods, disable Cash on delivery.

Thank You!

Dear friends, thank you for the previous answers.
      Now I have a new problem to solve: I created two test stores with two different paypal accounts, I created a user “customer” and not “seller” and I simulated the purchase of two products from different stores.
      The paypal payment came to me, who is the administrator, rather than going to the individual store.
      How can I solve it?
      Thanks.

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Well, that is the default payment flow of WCFM marketplace. When customer made a purchase the amount gets transferred to the admin account and then admin disburse vendors part of payment.
        Though using our Paypal direct plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-direct-paypal/ you can change this behavior and then it will send the entire amount to vendor.
        Also, there are two split payment methods (Stripe and WireCard) by using which customer payment can be split and transferred to both vendor and the admin at the same time.
        You can read more about the supported payment methods from here- https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/
        Thank You!

Very thanks!
          I’m now trying the STRIPE option, but from a seller’s wall clicking on the STRIPE button gives me this error:
          This link is invalid or has expired.
          Please retry your action or contact us if this problem persists.

From the Administration section I entered the API and secret keys requested by STRIPE, and it gives me an error.
          I have eliminated them and always give me error.
          How can I solve it?

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.

I generated the API keys (publishable and secret) and the webhook, I deactivated the test and enabled Stripe under the payment settings of the Woocommerce plugin.
            I entered the keys and the webhook also under the payment settings of the marketplace.
            Keep giving me error.
            I don’t know how to solve.
            I have regenerated the secret key but the problem is not solved.
            Thanks.

I did it!
              I managed to connect STRIPE to the site. It’s not that simple 🙂
              Ok, but now the problem is that if I go to insert two items from different sellers in the cart, I get this error:
              “Well, you already have some item in your cart. First checkout with those and then purchase other items!”
              I only activated STRIPE from the WCFM administration and not Stripe Split Pay.

Update:
              Same problem I had with Paypal:
              I purchased the product in a test shop that I connected on STRIPE (but without opening an account) and the payment came to me, the site administrator and not to the shop owner.

Thanks

Another problem: for each shop I enter the bank details of the seller.
      I try to buy the seller but I don’t receive the email with the data to make the bank transfer.
      Thanks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using WCFM – Direct PayPal Pay plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-direct-paypal/? This plugin imposes a restriction that one order will contain products from only one vendor.

Let me know!

Hi, I’m using the plugin that you suggested to give each seller the opportunity to receive payment.
        So does that mean that if I activate that plugin I can’t add different products from different vendors to the cart? It is a huge limit.
        How can I solve it?

Hi, I’m using the plugin that you suggested to give each seller the opportunity to receive payment.
      So does that mean that if I activate that plugin I can’t add different products from different vendors to the cart? It is a huge limit.
      How can I solve it?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      At this moment PayPal doesn’t offer any solution to split the customer money (between marketplace admin and vendor) during checkout. So, we use standard PayPal to make direct 1-to-1 fund transfer (customer to vendor). Hence, multiple vendor product is not supported in a single cart.
      But, if Stripe or WireCard(Moip) is supported in your country then you can use any of them. Both, these payment methods doesn’t have any limitation on cart items. To know more visit here- https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/
      Thank You!

This plugin solves the problem, do you have something similar too?
      https://store.webkul.com/Wordpress-Woocommerce-Marketplace-Paypal-Adaptive-Payment.html
      Thanks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      PayPal Adaptive Payments is not available for new integrations. Its an old API and seems like PayPal abandoned it. Check here- https://imgur.com/bZDYH8O
      So do you have a PayPal Adaptive account?
      Thank You!

It’s true, I checked, thanks for the news.
        I have activated STRIPE, but I cannot understand how each seller receives the money for the purchase of the product.
        If I try to buy the money it arrives in my STRIPE account (administrator) and not to the sellers.
        Why?
        I need the payment to go directly to each of the sellers.
        Thanks

Ok, I understand how it works, and I read that stripe takes 7 days to issue a payment to the seller’s IBAN.
      The problem now is that if I try to connect Stripe to the seller’s payment settings, it doesn’t stay connected and every time the seller has to try to connect to Stripe again.

Thanks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Are you using any other Stripe plugin in your site except WCFM Stripe Split pay?
      Also, check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm-stripe log -> is any error generated?
      Thanks You!

No other stripe plugins.
      The strange thing is that if I create a seller account, stripe stays connected without problems.
      While if I ask a seller to activate a Stripe account from the shop manager> payments after following the procedure, the seller account does not connect to stripe.

The only errors generated by stripe in the wanderings of eri are these:

2020-05-03T18:20:09+00:00 DEBUG {“total_amount”:”1.00″,”stripe_source”:”src_1GemQ3EmUW0CXjc426CI8wh6″,”stripe_token”:[“tok_1GemQ3EmUW0CXjc4HhLMpu2C”],”currency”:”EUR”,”transfer_group”:”Split Pay per ordine #3804″,”description”:”Pagamento per ordine #3804″,”distribution_list”:[]}
      2020-05-03T18:20:10+00:00 DEBUG Stripe Remaining Amount Paid for Order #3804 => 1

I attach video

This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,

It seems the redirect uri is not set properly in your stripe account. The URL should be the page where Stripe Connect button is placed i.e. the dashboard settings page. Please follow the Stripe account setup docummentation from here- https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/#stripe-account-setup

Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      From which test vendor I can purchase a product to test? Make sure the test vendor set his/her Preferred Payment Method as Bank Transfer and fill out the bank details.
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
        Keymaster
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I go through your settings and got the issue.
      In normal payment flow, customer made payment and the payment got transferred to admin account. The admin can later disburse the vendor money based on withdrawal settings.
      Split payment is supported by Stripe Split Pay and WireCard (Moip). When you take payment via bank transfer from your customer the money will gets deposited to your bank account. You can set this from wp-admin >> WooCommerc settings >> Payments and click on ‘Manage’ button against Direct Bank Transfer. Temporarily I added your test vendor bank details here and it’s working.
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      If you don’t want separate vendor shipping rates, then you’ll need to ship them as admin. Just disable the Store Shipping option from WCFM dashboard (admin user) >> Settings >> Shipping Settings
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      When you are using the Stripe Split Payment method you do not require any other Stripe plugin for WooCommerce. As I can see you have WooCommerce Stripe Gateway enabled for your site. Please disable it and then test.
      Thank you!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I was not referring to the payment methods. WCFM Stripe Split Pay doesn’t require any other Stripe plugin. It’s a built-in feature of WCFM Marketplace. To avoid any conflict we always recommend not using another stripe plugin with it. Though you have only one stripe method enabled (Marketplace Stripe Split Pay) but still, I’ll request you to deactivate the plugin WooCommerce Stripe Gateway.
      Also found the error log against order #6483-

2020-05-11T13:45:39+00:00 DEBUG Stripe PaymentIntent pi_1GhbwtEmUW0CXjc4i9E0ZdSj initiated for order 6483
      2020-05-11T13:45:39+00:00 DEBUG {“id”:”pi_1GhbwtEmUW0CXjc4i9E0ZdSj”,”object”:”payment_intent”,”amount”:499,”amount_capturable”:0,”amount_received”:0,”application”:null,”application_fee_amount”:null,”canceled_at”:null,”cancellation_reason”:null,”capture_method”:”automatic”,”charges”:{“object”:”list”,”data”:[],”has_more”:false,”total_count”:0,”url”:”\/v1\/charges?payment_intent=pi_1GhbwtEmUW0CXjc4i9E0ZdSj”},”client_secret”:”pi_1GhbwtEmUW0CXjc4i9E0ZdSj_secret_2MA8Y5DCmmGlPcL67NZj7ynoE”,”confirmation_method”:”automatic”,”created”:1589204739,”currency”:”eur”,”customer”:”cus_HG8DKJ5YT2w7P4″,”description”:”lamaddalenalives.IT | Shop online La Maddalena – Ordine 6483″,”invoice”:null,”last_payment_error”:null,”livemode”:true,”metadata”:{“customer_name”:”Italo Carlo Meduri”,”email_cliente”:”carlomed89@gmail.com”,”order_id”:”6483″},”next_action”:null,”on_behalf_of”:null,”payment_method”:null,”payment_method_options”:{“card”:{“installments”:null,”request_three_d_secure”:”automatic”}},”payment_method_types”:[“card”],”receipt_email”:null,”review”:null,”setup_future_usage”:null,”shipping”:null,”source”:”src_1GhbwmEmUW0CXjc4eX16nefg”,”statement_descriptor”:”lamaddalenalives.IT |”,”statement_descriptor_suffix”:null,”status”:”requires_confirmation”,”transfer_data”:null,”transfer_group”:null}
      2020-05-11T13:45:41+00:00 DEBUG Stripe PaymentIntent pi_1GhbwtEmUW0CXjc4i9E0ZdSj requires authentication for order 6483

Could you please forward this to Stripe and see if they can provide more insights on this?
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have disabled the plugin. See here- https://imgur.com/nGKm1E3
      Also, did you talk with Stripe about the error log I send? The message says “Stripe PaymentIntent pi_1GhbwtEmUW0CXjc4i9E0ZdSj requires authentication for order 6483”, As you are using Stripe 3D secure & SCA, it might be about the additional confirmation that the user has to provide. Did you face any other occurrence of this issue? From the log, I couldn’t find any other erroneous entry.
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster
Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.