Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › Deleted products
- November 4, 2019 at 11:01 pm #90635
when a product is deleted, is it possible to also delete the analytics for that product as well.
currently, when a product has been deleted, the vendor’s graph of most viewed products still shows the number of views but with no name
when hovering over the deleted product on the graph it shows :* where * is the number of views
as per the screenshot
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 6, 2019 at 2:37 pm #91065
Hi, thank you for sharing this with us, we have taken a note of it and will resolve this in our next update.
- November 6, 2019 at 2:38 pm #91066
- November 6, 2019 at 6:55 pm #91160
You are always welcome Steve 🙂
Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
Can we ask for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.
- November 6, 2019 at 7:01 pm #91161
I wrote a review singing your praises a while back, and always tell everyone who will listen how good you guys are
- November 6, 2019 at 7:11 pm #91164
Thanks Steve, really appreciate your praises! Hope you continue enjoying using our plugin and do let us know incase you face any issues.
- November 6, 2019 at 7:29 pm #91166
- November 7, 2019 at 3:11 pm #91273
Okay, thanks for notifying this as well, we will take care of this as well in our next update 🙂
- November 18, 2019 at 7:27 pm #92787
the recent update has resolved the issue with deleted products, many thanks for sorting this
- November 23, 2019 at 10:18 am #93538WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- The topic ‘Deleted products’ is closed to new replies.