Delivery slots per Vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello, in my business where live animals are shipped, the customer is required to provide a delivery date at checkout on which he will be at home.

My current delivery slot functionality gives customers the chance to pick a date from tuesday to Friday and with a 2 day gap. So ordered monday earliest delivery date is Thursday e.g.

Vendors would like to maintain their own delivery schedule like just shipping Tuesdays and allowing vendors just to choose delivery date Wednesday. And some would like a smaller gap like 0 or 1 day as they can ship next day.

Would be provide a lot of value if you guys could provide such a functionality for businesses like mine that works with customer driven delivery dates.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You may use this plugin for the purpose – https://wordpress.org/plugins/order-delivery-date-for-woocommerce/

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Thanks – But it doesn´t seem to be multi vendor compatible right? I would like the vendors to be able to maintain their individual delivery dates.

You think that is possible?

Thanks
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

But it doesn´t seem to be multi vendor compatible right? I would like the vendors to be able to maintain their individual delivery dates.

– Well, here customer allow to input their preferred delivery date.

DO you want vendor’s should be able to schedule delivery date?

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

no, it´s correct that the customer shall pick the desiered delivery date. I also have this in place with a plugin already.

I have several vendor though that just would like to ship e.g. on two fixed dates a week. So the vendor shall be able to set individual days on which delivery is possible. Customers can than pick the delivery dates on checkout based on vendors shipping shedule.

BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have several vendor though that just would like to ship e.g. on two fixed dates a week. So the vendor shall be able to set individual days on which delivery is possible. Customers can than pick the delivery dates on checkout based on vendors shipping shedule.

– Well, then there should be delivery date option for each cart item separately.
      Certainly there plugin available to do so.

This can be only possible using custom development.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Delivery slots per Vendor’ is closed to new replies.