Did the redirect page for a successful vendor registration change

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Did the redirect page for a successful vendor registration change

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig
      Participant

Did the redirect page for a successful vendor registration change? it used to be more attractive and now it looks like this.

Where is this page set? Perhaps I need to apply a template to it?

Is it a shortcode?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the HTML and content using this filter “wcfmmp_store_setup_steps”

add_filter('wcfmmp_store_setup_steps','fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps');
      function fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps($default_steps) {
        $default_steps['introduction']['view'] = 'custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction';
        return $default_steps;
      }
      function custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction(){
        //Add Content Here
      }

I need to apply a template to it?
      >>Unfortunately we have no option for this.

Thanks.

Craig
      Participant

Ok.
      Did any of the recent plugin updates change this?
      I ask because the styling changed sometime in the last while.
      Or maybe it was a change to my theme account pages?

Thanks for your feedback

Hello,

Recently we have updated our plugin to version 6.4.3 but no changes in style has been made in this update.

Thanks.

Craig
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha Chakraborty,

Thanks for getting back to me. I wonder if this is it.

Here is a screenshot of what the membership redirect page looked like earlier in 2019 (I had this screenshot on file from a different inquiry).
      In the attached screenshot below the page url was …../vendor-membership/
      (https://www.thrivinglocally.com/vendor-membership/ in my case)

BUT the screenshot I started this thread with the URL is https://www.thrivinglocally.com/?store-setup=yes

Where do the instructions originate for that process to get to the http://www.thrivinglocally.com/?store-setup=yes come from?

I hope I’m making sense.

Attachments:

Hello,

Ok we understand your query.
      Previously you were using “vendor registration” template(vendor registration page shortcode : [wcfm_vendor_registration]) for registration of vendors. Now you are using “vendor membership” template (vendor membership page template shortcode : [wcfm_vendor_membership] )for this. Both the “thankyou” pages are of different layouts.

Thanks.

Craig
      Participant

I see. thanks for pointing that out. I see those short codes now on two pages.

Is that welcome page determined by what page is selected in the Admin Membership settings >> General >> “Custom Plan Page”

Attachments:
      Craig
      Participant

Or can I make that override in the “custom thank-you page” setting under the Admin Membership settings >> General ?

Would I use a certain shortcode that would display the “thank-you page” that looks like the thank-you page generated by the “vendor registration” template

Attachments:

Hello,

Turn on the “Disable Store Setup Widget” (WCFM dashboard->settings->Marketplace Settings->Disable Store Setup Widget), then after registration vendor will redirect to “Thank you” page not “store set-up widget”. (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      Craig
      Participant

ok. But does that function also turn off the “progress bar” in the vendors dashboard?

I was assuming that the Store Set Up widget is that status bar that tells the vendor when they reach 100% complete – I would like to keep that function on.

Please confirm.
      Thanks.

Attachments:

But does that function also turn off the “progress bar” in the vendors dashboard?
        >>No. This settings option does not effect “progress bar” in the vendors dashboard

Thanks.

Craig
      Participant

Thanks for helping me with this issue.
      I have confirmed that it was this “Store Set Up widget” was causing the change in that membership redirect. I don’t recall making any change to the check-box for that so I’m not sure if this happened through a recent update or not.

As a suggestion: Is there a way that WC lovers can update us plugin owners when updates are made to the plugin with changes like this are made so we know ahead of time? Like an email being sent out to the plugin owners about the “new release” so that we can know ahead of time instead of finding out any changes applied through testing?

Here is an example of what WC Vendors sends out when they update a plugin
      https://www.wcvendors.com/2020/02/wc-vendors-pro-v1-7-3-released-today/

Thanks for your help and I’m very grateful for all the improvements being made to the plugins.

Thanks for your suggestion. We will look into this.
      Hope your issue has been resolved, we are closing this topic.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.