Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Different attributes per category
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Molay Das.
- January 29, 2020 at 1:30 am #104430epasParticipant
I would like to ask you if it possible to make attributes special for every category. For example when any vendor try to insert a product like clothes, when he select the right category, (clothes, t-shirt) display to him only brands for clothes (t-shirts) and not all attributes for all categories.
Thanks in advance,
- January 29, 2020 at 8:20 pm #104573Gamertoo.esParticipant
We are also trying to associate some attributes to different categories, in our case we would like that when a seller wants to upload a new product from the Mice category, for example, they will only be shown the attributes associated with that category and not all those existing in the category. store. It is assumed that with the ultimate plugin you should be given the option to group the attributes as it puts in this link in point 4, that is what we need:
The problem is that when we go to the WCFM settings, the last tab does not appear even if the ultimate tool is activated
Settings -> Attributes tab of Wise Categories
We would like to know if it is incompatible with the latest updates or with our theme or something. Thanks in advance
- January 31, 2020 at 11:49 pm #104834
Can you please specify which theme you are using?
- January 31, 2020 at 11:47 pm #104833
You’ll get this settings under store-manager->Settings->Categories wise Attributes and you need our “WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate” addon plugin for this feature.
- February 4, 2020 at 9:11 pm #105431Gamertoo.esParticipant
I have the martfury theme installed and the wc ultimate addon installed and activated too but I don’t get that attribute option
- February 5, 2020 at 1:23 pm #105515
Can you please share us your website login details so that we can check.
Please send your website login credentials as private reply here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.