Different type of vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      adrian.petcu2011
      Participant

I need to have three registration pages, for three different type of vendors. I created three Groups, but I need that each vendor, after registration, to be registered automatically in his specific Group. This is possible?
      A second problem: I need that vendors to buy his own products with a specific price (and nobody else). There is possible?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

First part is doable with custom coding. But, I’m not getting the purpose of point 2. Can you please explain its use case?

adrian.petcu2011
      Participant

I cannot create a reply…

adrian.petcu2011
      Participant

Dear Sushobhan,
      Before buy your Group & Staff plugin, I asked through a ticket the next thing:
      I need two type of vendors, And I need to differentiate them through information they submit since the registration. I can put a different form for each type of registered user, but I don’t know if i can assign a different custom role automatically, through form.
      And you answered:
      You may create vendor group and assign different capabilities to then using WCFM – Group addon – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/
      So, i Buyed your plugin. To find now that I need custom coding…

adrian.petcu2011
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi @adrian.petcu2011, I have checked all your previous tickets. Sometimes it becomes hard to track if you made a query using different channels, as different people are managing these channels. From your reply it seems that you feel misguided, but you are not. You will need our Group and Staff add-on to create vendor groups with different capabilities. Now for the “automatically assigned to a specific group” part custom coding will be required. If you can do it manually then you can skip this.
      By default a vendor, like any other user, can purchase products from the marketplace. But, if you want to restrict vendor to their own products then again it will require some custom coding. For custom pricing configuration you can use product addons [https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/] which is compatible with WCFM. You mentioned an alternate plugin last time, which at this moment is not tested with WCFM.
      I’ll request you to continue your email conversation thread for this particular requirement.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Different type of vendors’ is closed to new replies.