Direct PayPal – Transparent Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

Currently I’m implementing my marketplace in Brazil and I’m just not really happy with the payment solutions available.

I’ve already tried:

– Wirecard split payment – that’s currently not working once I’m seeing a few errors on trying to checkout.
      – The Stripe Split Payment is on BETA mode on Brazil. To my vendors register their accounts they will need invites to do that, and there’s no portuguese platform for them, once not everyone speak/understand english.

And finally, I’m trying the DIRECT PAYPAL. It seem’s that will work once we have support from them in Brazil. With a few limitations using this plugin (like only one vendor on checkout, business account etc). But that’s okay.

What I’d like to ask is:

Is it possible to have transparent checkout using the DIRECT PAYPAL plugin? Is it possible to make any kind of integration with PayPal PLUS or any other plugin to achieve it? ( PayPal PLUS plugin is the most used in Brazil due to transparent checkout).

My concern is because 80% of customers leave the cart on see that is being redirected to a different site to payment and don’t want to create an account on PayPal to keep with the proccess.

Please, give me an option!!

Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.