Disable inquiry show on product page option & Inquiry tab

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      samsun34567
      Participant

Hi,

Got 2 questions.

1) Maybe you could add an function so that if the inquiry tab for single product page is disabled, than the vendor option to show inquiry on product page should also be disabled as well, since it no longer has a purpose.

2) Would you consider adding the inquiry as a tab for vendors in the back-end? Given the current inquiry board icon is quite small and really easy to miss.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please OFF “Inquiry Tab” from WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules -> https://ibb.co/b6wcZ2g

Also “Disable Ask a Question Button” from WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard -> https://ibb.co/rpZ30MK

Thank you

samsun34567
      Participant

Hi,

I think you misunderstood.

For 1 -> I mean after you disable the inquiry tab, the option tick box to show it on single product page should also be disabled/hidden. See screenshot.

For 2 -> I mean maybe adding inquiry to make it one of the vendors tabs? Also see screenshot.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

For 1 -> I mean after you disable the inquiry tab, the option tick box to show it on single product page should also be disabled/hidden. See screenshot.

*** that not disabled, but if no “Inquiry Tab” then it will not visible there.

For 2 -> I mean maybe adding inquiry to make it one of the vendors tabs?

*** Please add “inquiry” as a dashboard menu using WCFM Menu Manager from WCFM Admin Setting

Thank you

samsun34567
      Participant

Okay that works for the second point, great thanks!

For the first point I meant the checkbox might cause some confusion if there’s no tab to begin with. It’s ok I’ll hide it with CSS for now.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Disable inquiry show on product page option & Inquiry tab’ is closed to new replies.