Disable logo option for vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Disable logo option for vendor

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      hasnainaly9
      Participant

How to disable the logo option for the vendor? I want to display the only vendor banner on the store page and individual vendor store page. Any way?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      You can do this via css or via overriding the templates (better approach) inside your child theme. Like the Store Cards in Store list page is coming from wc-multivendor-marketplace/views/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php
      To override this, copy the file to the following path-
      [your-child-theme]/wcfm/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php
      Thank You!

hasnainaly9
      Participant

Thanks for your reply
      I am not being able to find the [your-child-theme]/wcfm/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php file. Where is this file located?

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

You will need to copy the files from WCFM plugin folder and paste that to your child theme folder. To edit the store cards go to the file location wc-multivendor-marketplace/views/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php and copy this file. Now head over your Child theme folder, create a folder with name ‘wcfm’ (if not already there), inside it create another one called ‘store-lists’. Finally, inside this ‘store-lists’ folder paste the file wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php.
        Now, you can make your changes to this newly created file.
        Thank You!

hasnainaly9
      Participant

I want to show store cards like this in the store list page

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      hasnainaly9
      Participant

I’ve copied the file and created a new folder in the child theme and upload the file. Now from where I can make changes to the cards?

hasnainaly9
      Participant

I want to disable the logo option for vendors

hasnainaly9
      Participant

Any help?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      If you aren’t comfortable with coding, then it wouldn’t be easy to get your desired result without development help.
      I can help you to remove the vendor logo from the store list page. But you might need to write some CSS afterward. Open [your-child-theme]/wcfm/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php file and search for a div with class name store-avatar. To remove the logo, just delete this div. Save your file and check your store list page.
      Thank you!

hasnainaly9
      Participant

What CSS is required? I’ve removed the div with class name store-avatar.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

If it looks okay after removing the logo, then you don’t need to write any CSS.
      Thank You!

hasnainaly9
      Participant

It did work! Thanks for your help!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

You are always welcome 🙂
      Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
      Can we ask for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin (if you haven’t already) at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.

hasnainaly9
      Participant

Yeah, It’s good so far. I will surely rate it. Thank you!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.