Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › "Disable Multivendor Checkout" Bug
- May 2, 2020 at 6:31 pm #125716
Much awaited feature. But I’ve posted this problem a few times already when i used this as a snippet you posted somewhere in forum. The problem is that.
1. Variable products cannot be added to cart. You have to empty the cart first (remove all the other products) only then i can add a product. Even then, another variant of the same product cannot be added again.
2. “Item(s) from one store already in your cart. First checkout with those and then purchase from other stores!” this message is displaying when i open a product page. Not even on clicking add to cart, even though the product is from the same store.
If i disable this feature, then i can add variations, or other products without any problem. This is an important feature for a multivendor store, So it is necessary.
This is the site, you can check. I have a grocery store and two restaurants. Inter-store products cannot be added to the cart, which is good. But once check grocery store. You can get the idea of what’s happening.
- May 17, 2020 at 4:56 pm #132191
Hi, Still no update on this one!
- May 28, 2020 at 9:34 pm #136222larry.sadoParticipant
Do you know if this has been fixed as well ?
I need this feature as well.
Is it then possible to configure different shipping methods per vendor ?
- May 29, 2020 at 1:42 pm #136461
Not yet. It’s been nearly three weeks but no reply as of now. Still hoping to get a solution.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.