"Disable Multivendor Checkout" Bug

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM "Disable Multivendor Checkout" Bug

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      splot.india
      Participant

Much awaited feature. But I’ve posted this problem a few times already when i used this as a snippet you posted somewhere in forum. The problem is that.
      1. Variable products cannot be added to cart. You have to empty the cart first (remove all the other products) only then i can add a product. Even then, another variant of the same product cannot be added again.

2. “Item(s) from one store already in your cart. First checkout with those and then purchase from other stores!” this message is displaying when i open a product page. Not even on clicking add to cart, even though the product is from the same store.

If i disable this feature, then i can add variations, or other products without any problem. This is an important feature for a multivendor store, So it is necessary.

https://splot.in

This is the site, you can check. I have a grocery store and two restaurants. Inter-store products cannot be added to the cart, which is good. But once check grocery store. You can get the idea of what’s happening.

splot.india
      Participant

Hi, Still no update on this one!

larry.sado
      Participant

Do you know if this has been fixed as well ?

I need this feature as well.

Is it then possible to configure different shipping methods per vendor ?

Regards

Larry

splot.india
      Participant

Not yet. It’s been nearly three weeks but no reply as of now. Still hoping to get a solution.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.