Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Disable proceed to checkout if "No shipping Options found"
- May 10, 2020 at 9:43 pm #129280mittal.ashwiniParticipant
1. Is it possible to disable “Proceed to checkout” and “Place Order” button if “No shipping Options were found” on the cart page and Non serviceable pincode is given at the checkout page.
currently evenif no shipping options are found on the cart page the “Proceed to checkout” button take the customer to the checkout page.
Further, even if customer has entered wrong pincode and wrong city in the checkout page, Place order is working for online payments (COD option is not showing if wrong pincode entered, but customer can checkout with online payment evenif non servicable pincode is entered.
Can we disable “Proceed to checkout” & Place order” button if non servicable city or Pincode entered?
2.In Mobile Web View (when opened in Chrome), the store page shows products in a stack of one product in a row. Can it be changed to 2 products per row for mobile view only with smaller product image size (like a table of 2 columns & numerous rows)?
3.For caching which pages shall be excluded in order to woocommerce work properly? Which Pages, User Agents, cookies, CSS & JS shall be excluded from Litespeed Cache?
4.For JS & Css combine & minification what shall be excluded in order to WCFM to work Properly without any disturbance in layout and functioning?
5. Is there any way for caching & speeding up loading of site in android web view through an android web view app?
6. Which type of web hosting is good for initial stage of multi-vendor ecommerce? I am currently using shared hosting, can cloudflare CDN be used for increasing speed and performance?
- May 11, 2020 at 10:47 pm #129725mittal.ashwiniParticipant
Are all these options customizable in wcfm… is it possible to do all these?
- July 9, 2020 at 10:02 pm #147359DANiEL James BolgerParticipant
I’m using litespeed cache plugin in and the css combine option worked fine but the js combine stopped the dashboard from working
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.