Disable refund requests based on booking status

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

Is there a way for us to disable products with certain booking statuses, for example ‘Confirmed’, appear on customer order Refund Request form?

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly show me screenshot, actually I am confused by “products with certain booking statuses”?

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Of course! Please see the below screenshots:

https://goo.gl/UvVtfs
      https://goo.gl/yHhQbn
      https://goo.gl/B7tG8B

As you can see from the first screenshot this order is currently at ‘Completed’ state. Some of these orders, including this order, are for bookable products (WC Bookings). Therefore we don’t want customers to send refund requests for those bookable items, once they reach a certain ‘booking state’. For example ‘Complete’ or a custom booking status as ‘Returned to Warehouse’.

Is there are hook that we can apply so products with certain ‘booking statuses’ wouldn’t appear on refund request? Ideally to disable the refund button if there are no refundable bookings at all.

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you are setting up a site only for Bookable products? Or, normal products will be there!

Actually, you requirement can be easily fulfilled using Order’s status.

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello again,

Initially it will have only bookable products but eventually we will have saleable products too. Yes I am aware that it can be controlled through the ‘order status’ but our orders contain multiple bookings with different delivery dates so we change booking statuses of the items while keeping the order status as Processing until all booking reach the complete status. So if we use order status instead of booking status to control refund requests, customers can send refund requests to items they have already rented and returned too.

I believe I can modify the ‘wcfmmp-view-refund-requests-popup’ view to control what appears on the refund requests pop up. I wonder if there’s a better way to do it. Only if it’s not a big hassle.

By the way is there a non-CSS method to remove the ‘Reviews’ tab from customer’s store view? The one that appears on xyz.com/store/abcd.

Thanks and regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“So if we use order status instead of booking status to control refund requests, customers can send refund requests to items they have already rented and returned too.”

– Well, refund is associate with orders, not with bookings. I have to check how this can be control for bookings separately.

“By the way is there a non-CSS method to remove the ‘Reviews’ tab from customer’s store view? The one that appears on xyz.com/store/abcd.”
      – Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Set OFF Reviews

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello again,

Thanks for the reply.

I am afraid switching off reviews through Admins Settings -> Modules didn’t remove the Reviews tab from vendors’ store views. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

hello4
      Participant

I just bought a copy of WCFM-Ultimate and managed to get the reviews disabled through that. It would be great if you could look into my other query whenever time permits.

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great 🙂

It would be great if you could look into my other query whenever time permits.
      – Refund as per Booking status, right? I am checking that one

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Disable refund requests based on booking status’ is closed to new replies.