Disable Responsive Float Menu is missing

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Disable Responsive Float Menu is missing

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Pitz
      Participant

Hello,

I have recently been doing some updates to my site and noticed the “Disable Responsive Float Menu” settings option seems to be missing as of current version 6.2.7 and when viewing my wcfm dashboard on a small mobile device, the menu is no longer at the bottom like I had it.

Is this intentional? I am hoping it is just a mistake because I think the responsive menu at bottom is much better for my site.
      I have not checked the dashboard on mobile in a month or two so am not exactly sure when it changed, I assume it happened with one of the updates.

Please let me know how to get the responsive menu at bottom again, thank you!

inspire
      Participant

Same problem, please do something, now is impossible to do anything as admin or vendor from mobile phones because you can not see a half of screen.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Disable Responsive Float Menu” settings option seems to be missing as of current version 6.2.7
      – Yeah, we have remove this option as it’s causing lots of problem with many themes.

Same problem, please do something, now is impossible to do anything as admin or vendor from mobile phones because you can not see a half of screen.
      – Why this? mobile menu is toggled

Thank You

Pitz
      Participant

Hello,

That is disappointing to hear that it was removed intentionally.

I understand if there’s compatibility issues with some themes, but why not leave it off as default and keep the option to enable it like all the other settings options?

I used Storefront in the past and currently use Astra, both popular Woocommerce themes, and never had a compatibility issue due to mobile float menu.

I know regular mobile menu can be toggled but UI is not as good, the mobile float menu was very nice feature because it feels more “app-like” for mobile devices and my vendors liked it.

Is there really no way to just keep it as an optional setting?
      Thank you.

inspire
      Participant

The Left Menu covers the content. See attached picture.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, that left menu is form your theme, right?

inspire
      Participant

That is the WCFM menu.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check this – https://www.loom.com/share/b055ba2aa3ea4e9599033df648269b2c

If menu collapse-open not working then definitely there has some JavaScript error in your site.

Please clear your site caches once as well.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.