Disable subscripion cancelled email

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Disable subscripion cancelled email

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

My vendors are quite confused when they get an email every month that their subscription has been cancelled, which seems to be inevitable because of the way your renewal system works. I need a snippet to permanently disable the sending of the cancellation email (or the option to turn it off via the dashboard). Can you please provide me with such a snippet?

Kristin

Actually, make that two snippets – I also need to disable the email that is sent when the account is re-activated with the renewal, because again – it confuses the vendors.

I don’t understand why your system cancels the membership every month and then renews it upon payment when we’re using a monthly subscription. It generates all of these emails to vendors – and a lot of confusion – and it’s also the trigger for my other problem of products going into draft status every month (even though I have it set NOT to do that). Wouldn’t it make more sense for the system to only cancel if there isn’t a payment made, rather than cancelling BEFORE the payment and then renewing? That’s how the other vendor platforms I’ve used have worked and it’s much smoother.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“I need a snippet to permanently disable the sending of the cancellation email”
      – we have recheck all this again but there is no such email. It send out “next payment” reminder email as per this setting – https://ibb.co/noCmCq
      Just set this “Never” to disable such notification

Between, we have just updated WCFM Membership 2.2.4 and hope this will no more happen to your vendors.

If you still get this issue anyway then send me “wcfm-logs”.

Thank You

Kristin

The email I am referring to is the one that is sent via dashboard>memberships>account settings>cancel rules. There is no option to disable it in the settings. I need to be able to prevent the sending of those emails because my vendors are getting this email every month when their vendor membership automatically cancels and then renews according to their subscription.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This will no more happen.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Disable subscripion cancelled email’ is closed to new replies.