Disable Vendor make Shop list messy

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Disable Vendor make Shop list messy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Patrick
      Participant

Hi, i have a test enviroment, clean installation, Woocommerce, WCFM and Astra. ALL up to date

i hope in future to have many Vendors, if i have to disable a Vendor for some reasons Temperary, this works well in the admin dashboard,

I have tree screen shots, (all.png) where 2 Vendors are active, (Patrick with 3 products) and (Winock with 1 product), four products are showed.

if i make setting in admin/Vendor List Patrick as “Off-line Vendor Store” / or in Vendor Detals Page as “Disable Account” The vendor Shop is off-line and Disabled (disable vendor.png) at the same time this Vendor his products are set as Archive. and then the shop becomes messy! Please see screenshot (after disable,jpg)

Here you see the archive page is split in two pages (settings are 12 Products per Page) the first page is empty and the second show the one Product, at the same time the message on top “Displaying 3 – 4 of 4 results” it should be 1 product.

is this a wrong setting or a bug?

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, we have checked that issue, it seems like this WooCommerce bug, when a product goes to Archive(draft), it will not display in front-end(obvious) but still the page display with blank content . You/admin can check manually a product updated to draft product, then same scenario will happen.
      Please contact with WooCommerce support, at the same time we are also debugging this.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.