Disconnect from stripe fail

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

I am running a lot of tests to test the codes which you had sent me via email (Thank you and I will reply to your email with results).

As part of my tests, I am trying to disconnect a vendor who was migrated from wcmp to your plugin using the migration plugin. I connected him to stripe in test mode (However I may have clicked on ‘skip this account form’ to connect) but clicking disconnect is leading to wordpress account page.On returning to my-shop–>payments as vendor , I see he has not disconnected from stripe.

The other vendor which I created in your marketplace plugin is easy to remove and re-connect.

The migrated vendor is connected to my production site as a live vendor with test keys saved in production (since we tested production before launch).

So, can you kindly let me know

1. how to force the vendor to disconnect. (Maybe database level?)

2. Since he was migrated from wcmp,and he had test stripe keys saved in wcmp, do you think this is what is causing the issue with disconnecting? (We cloned production to test migration to your plugin meaning in production he had stripe test keys saved in wcmp)

Thanks a lot for your advise.

Best Regards,
      Ak

EK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      EK
      Participant

Update: I found a workaround: Delete test keys as admin and vendors get disconnected. However, kindly comment your thoughts since this is not the right way of disconnecting. I will update more test results relevant to this issue.

Thanks,

EK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Disconnect from stripe fail’ is closed to new replies.