Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Display plugin fields in Sellers Products
Tagged: edit products vendors
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by WCFM Forum.
- January 15, 2020 at 12:07 am #102066earandaParticipant
Hello, how could I do so that the sellers visualize mandatory fields of a plugin that works as a payment gateway in my country and that when installed automatically integrates its fields in the woocommerce product editor, but that the WCFM is not showing when the Seller wants to upload or edit their products.
In the red box image the plugin integrated in the woocommerce products editor
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 15, 2020 at 8:44 am #102094earandaParticipant
In the seller’s WCFM menu, the fields of the plugin are not currently displayed.
These fields are necessary for the plugin to calculate the cost of internal freight within my country.
This is the plugin url if you want to try it.
- February 7, 2020 at 11:38 am #106040WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, this plugin not yet supported by WCFM.
If you want to use this then may contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will implement this custom for you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.