Distance Rate Shipping

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

WCFM Marketplace supported shipping types –

1. Zone wise shipping
      2. Distance rate shipping (New)
      3. Country wise shipping
      4. Weight based shipping

Check here for all details.

pebi44
      Participant

Hello, in the vendor panel I cannot configure the “cost” to the shipping rate. Does not display the “cost” field.
      In the administration panel it can be configured.

pebi44
        Participant

I need, if possible, disable wcfmmp_user_location_field on the checkout page for shipping zone cases.

snowfreakz
      Participant

We decided to buy and install a shipping carrier plugin (Fedex / UPS) offered by pluginhive.com to handle this process automatically. You need two plugins (Multi Vendor + the carrier you want)

Jasper

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

I have the same problem as pebi44

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Auhouse.ru
      Participant

Good feature, I would like to work with her in the near future. Please add a missing field

tamilshoppers
      Participant

hi team,

I’m using multivendor platform WCFM – and I need to integrate with ship rocket shipping services, please help me!

thank you

asyraf
      Participant

Hello i try to use the distance rate shipping, its seems not working. i already put the price and the other but still not working out. can you help or give suggestion how to make it working?

Attachments:
      websitting.com
      Participant

Hi
      asyraf, How did you manage to have the price field in the configuration?

And WCFM does not take into account the seller’s address when he added it to the card. Is there anything more to do?

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

websitting.com, Take a closer look, the field as an administrator, as a provider, it will not be the same as mine

websitting.com
      Participant

Ah ok thanks

websitting.com
      Participant

Another concern is that when we put a limit for delivery (20km) if the person lives further away, they do not even know how to pick up in store

pebi44
      Participant

Hi, is there any news about the missing “cost” field?

roberto.toyohara
      Participant

Vendor Shipping by distance is missing field cost.

Attachments:
      pebi44
      Participant

After updating the plugin, it was fixed.

L Stewart
      Participant

I am testing this new option.

I have put distance 20km and cost £10. When I go to checkout it says: No shipping options were found for XXXX.

But the distance between store and address is 3.9km.

———

Also – can I add this as a product filter? For example – only show me products that deliver to my postcode?

L Stewart
        Participant

Ok I think the reason the distance shipping isn’t working is because it doesn’t calculate on the /cart page. It only calculates on the /checkout page.

So how do I get this to calculate on the /cart page instead?

salenish
      Participant

I want to report the same problem as L Stewart.
      The /cart page doesn’t seem to include the calculation for delivery. Can you please fix this so that distance is calculated based on the entered country, city and postcode.
      Distance rate shipping is not usable if it doesn’t calculate the distance on the /cart page as well.

+ feature suggestion: if the customer enters the address in the checkout address fields, the map should try to find the address, not request the user to reenter the address above the map again.
      ++ feature suggestion: allow customers to pin the exact location on the map.

If this is fixed, i’d switch to using this shipping method asap. Thank you for the new feature.

Aleks

leszekchojnacki
      Participant

Hello WCFM Team, Same problem here with checkout, I can’t see the shipping cost at the cart stage, with this remark “No shipping options were found for ..” even do the addresses are fulfilled. The issue can be resolved at the stage of checkout where can I add the customer location thru the “location”.

salenish
      Participant

Hi, a couple of things I’ve noticed:
      1. BIG ISSUE: If distance rate shipping is activated, it will block any other shipping method configured in woocommerce. Can we please not block other shipping methods configured in woocommerce?
      Example: I have the postal service configured as a global shipping method in the woocommerce shipping settings and want to have distance rate shipping on store levels.
      2. BIG ISSUE: I feel that the additional field for address geolocation should definitely be removed completely, and that geolocation is done based on the entered address in the regular woocommerce address fields. That would remove the chance that a customer can enter one delivery address but select another location on the map so that he can get a cheaper shipping price – this is a critical flaw.
      3. SMALL ISSUE: The brackets () behind the store shipping name are always visible, even if the shipping method is turned off globally.
      4. SMALL ISSUE: the map is fitting between the marketing opt-in checkbox and delivery to another address checkbox, which is inconsistent with the design of the checkout page. The map should be fitting directly under the postcode input box, and be visible only when the customer enters the address. Or please allow somehow for the admin to choose where to display the map (and if it should display the map at all).

Just some of the ideas on how we can improve this new feature. Looking to contribute to this product with awesome potential! 🙂

Kind regards, Aleks

Attachments:
      basithibnukamil
      Participant

I have already built a website using the WCFM market place. anyone can list their products no matter which country he is from or city so if a person even list a grocery store. If a user comes to a website and he buys from a GROCERY store it’s far away from his city, sometimes from another country then what’s the solution?
      I’m thinking to show only the vendors and products who nearby cities to the user who visit the website ?
      any solution?

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

Hello, I use delivery by distance, in the settings for wocommerce delivery I specify “Forced delivery to the customer’s billing address”. When placing an order, the client does not see the card and cannot calculate the delivery. If I specify “By default for the customer’s billing address” in the woocommerce delivery destination, then the card appears. I need to use “Forced delivery to customer’s billing address”

Attachments:
      Rahul Kumar
      Participant

Hi,

I have send many mails and support team not replaying,. I have issues with product added by Vendors only.
      products added by default woocommerce don’t have any issues..

1) COD Payment not showing order complete message Just stuck in the screen,but products added from woocommerce working fine.
      2) NO emails for Vendors even after enabling it.
      3) style issues.
      4) To setup COD for selected vendors only (products from one vendor only can checkout same time).

For more clarity i have send video link in email. please read and reply to my emails!!!.

Please fix this issues, hope you watch the video and read all emails from me.
      Also products added using WCFM are very slow as you can see in the video!!

As it shows error message from payment gateways (for wcfm products only) it will create bad image for my store!!

Please fix.

masarpal100
      Participant

Hello,

I use distance rate shipping for multi-vendor but i have a problem in checkout page when using maps; the problem i face that when determine any point/place on the map the delivery location field or the distance is not changed (the new position is not committed)

the problem is found in specific city ( gaza city / plestine ) , the same problem is not appears in other neighbor countries
      also when using google map site i can pick the location correctly ( by name or lat/lng).

how to fix ??

Attachments:
      salenish
      Participant

Hi,
      i have managed to populate the delivery location input field using the shipping/billing address.
      I need a trigger/function to calculate shipping rate based on whichever first result comes back from the maps api call based on the entered address.
      See code here:

$(".woocommerce-input-wrapper :input").focusout(function(){

if($("#ship-to-different-address-checkbox").prop("checked") == true){
         		var billship="shipping";
       		}
        	else {
            	var billship="billing";
              }

var x=$("#"+billship+"_address_1").val()+ ", " + $("#"+billship+"_address_2").val() + ", " +$("#"+billship+"_city").val()+$("#"+billship+"_country").val();

$("#wcfmmp_user_location").val(x);
          $("#wcfmmp_user_location").prop("readonly", true);
       /*   need here a trigger to force shipping rate calculation for the first detected result */

});
      Auhouse.ru
      Participant

salenish, where to add this code?

jag.de.torre
      Participant

I hope they disabled the map and based the calculation of shipping to the Billing address or Shipping address that user type.
      In my case if the user types the Unit number or Street #, Block number of the exact address the Map can’t find it. Woo Distance Shipping Rates plugin does this, I hope they do too.

Does anyone solved this issue?

jag.de.torre
      Participant

Is there an easy way to update all vendors Shipping zone setting when the Main store setting is updated? This way all the shipping by distance fee is the same for everyone. Right now when I updated the Main Store Setting of Shipping by Distance it doesn’t affect all my vendors that already have Shipping Distance setup.

djks74
      Participant

Hi Salenish,
      where you add the code?
      it not like at function.php. hhmm….

salenish
      Participant

HI @djks74, i am using a special add-on Custom CSS and JS which helps me add jquery content. The code i provided here is far from perfect and although it works, it is only a prototype as it does not take into consideration some key things. I am not using it on my web site. I am waiting for a WCFM solution to the problem.

Kind regards, Aleks

CAM
      Participant

Re: “Free Shipping Minimum order amount: The amount entered here will be the benchmark above which the shipping will be free.”

– is this ‘global’ or is there a method to attach distances to free shipping minimum order amounts?

eg.
      – Within Distance up to XX kilometers IF order is more than $XX then shipping = Free
      – Within Distance up to XX kilometers IF order is less than $XX then shipping = $X

Thanks

djks74
      Participant

Ok Salenish.
      Thanks for updating to me. 🙂

salenish
      Participant

Hi WC Lovers team,
      please help fix distance rate shipping.

1. If shipping to a different address checkbox is selected, delivery address geolocation should match that address, not geolocate to current user address.
      2. If shipping to a different address checkbox is NOT selected, the delivery address should match that of the billing address (if the billing address is entered).
      3. Only if neither billing nor shipping address is entered should the delivery address geolocate automatically based on the current user address).
      4. delivery address field and Map should be moved below the shipping fields section, and not be before the shipping to a different address checkbox.
      5. distance rate calculation should also take place on the /cart page.

Please let me know if this is something you are working on. This is a cool feature you have added and needs a bit of tweaking in order to reach its potential.

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards, Aleks

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

I need it too!

kiolazni
        Participant

Hi salenish,

..referring the 5th point.

i totally agree with this.

scott
      Participant

@salenish great suggestions! I agree it’s a little clunky right now. Your suggestions (or even, dropping the “Delivery Location” entirely and just rely on the Shipping/Billing addresses) would make this better.

Also calculation on the cart page is important.

feivelpro
      Participant

Can you add feature to Shipping By Distance, so it measure by routes because it has big differences calculation on Shipping By Distance system with google maps routes calculation. Hope this feature can be added asap because i have found another plugin do this. i attach screen from that plugin.

Attachments:
      ymfm
      Participant

Hi.

Any help with this?

1. BIG ISSUE: If distance rate shipping is activated, it will block any other shipping method configured in woocommerce. Can we please not block other shipping methods configured in woocommerce?”

Or does anybody found a way to unlock the others shipping methods with distance rate activated?

Thanks

ivano mino
      Participant

in my shop (i am a paid user) when distance rate shipping is activated, every shipping methods in woocommerce will be blocked.
      As well no distance rate will be applied correctly, so as well if distance is lower than 1 Kilometers no shipping rate will be applied.
      RESULTS: CART CHECKOUT NOT WORKING.
      ISSUE SINCE 3 WEEKS.
      PAID USER.
      PAID SUPPORT NOT ANSWER OR FIX IT.
      Hope in somebody here in the forum.
      I will asking money back.

ymfm
      Participant

Hi.

I commented line 37 in /wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-shipping.php

//Hide Admin Shipping If vendor Shipping is available
      // add_filter( ‘woocommerce_package_rates’, array(&$this, ‘wcfmmp_hide_admin_shipping’ ), 100, 2 );

Now it shows admin shipping, but if the distance is more than the max distance configured, checkout page keeps reloading forever.

Any suggestion to avoid this?

Thanks,
      Yuri

leszekchojnacki
      Participant

Hello WCFM Team,

I need to escalate the distance issue to a stage of BLOCKER. I would love to become your subscriber but without this functionality i need to wait.
      Want to support salenish and his list of 5 issues to waiting for resolution.

BR, Leszek

Hi I submitted a ticket about three days ago rearding that my vendors are not able to set up a shipping price depending on their city please I need to have this fixed I have installes the WC City plugin still not able to make it work can you please help me I was able to allow customers to select cuty and state on check out but for some reason vendors are still not able to do so are still just allowing them to ship by state please see the code I am using for this below

add_filter( ‘wc_city_select_cities’, ‘my_cities’ );
      /**
      * Replace XX with the country code. Instead of YYY, ZZZ use actual state codes.
      */
      function my_cities( $cities ) {
      $cities[‘HN’] = array(
      ‘HN1’ => array(
      ‘San Pedro Sula’,
      ‘Choloma’,
      ‘Omoa’,
      ‘Pimienta’,
      ‘Potrerillos’,
      ‘Puerto Cortés’,
      ‘San Antonio de Cortés’,
      ‘San Francisco de Yojoa’,
      ‘San Manuel’,
      ‘Santa Cruz de Yojoa’,
      ‘Villanueva’,
      ‘La Lima’
      ),
      ‘HN2’ => array(
      ‘Tegucigalpa’,
      ‘Comayaguela’,
      ‘Alubarén’,
      ‘Cedros’,
      ‘Curarén’,
      ‘El Porvenir’,
      ‘Guaimaca’,
      ‘La Libertad’,
      ‘La Venta’,
      ‘Lepaterique’,
      ‘Maraita’,
      ‘Marale’,
      ‘Nueva Armenia’,
      ‘Ojojona’,
      ‘Orica’,
      ‘Reitoca’,
      ‘Sabanagrande’,
      ‘San Antonio de Oriente’,
      ‘San Buenaventura’,
      ‘San Ignacio’,
      ‘San Juan de Flores’,
      ‘San Miguelito’,
      ‘Santa Ana’,
      ‘Santa Lucía’,
      ‘Talanga’,
      ‘Tatumbla’,
      ‘Valle de Ángeles’,
      ‘Villa de San Francisco’,
      ‘Vallecillo’
      ),
      ‘HN3’ => array(
      ‘La Ceiba’,
      ‘El Porvenir’,
      ‘Tela’,
      ‘Jutiapa’,
      ‘La Masica’,
      ‘San Francisco’,
      ‘Arizona’,
      ‘Esparta’
      ),
      ‘HN4’ => array(
      ‘Trujillo’,
      ‘Balfate’,
      ‘Iriona’,
      ‘Limón’,
      ‘Sabá’,
      ‘Santa Fe’,
      ‘Santa Rosa de Aguán’,
      ‘Sonaguera’,
      ‘Tocoa’,
      ‘Bonito Oriental’
      ),
      ‘HN5’ => array(
      ‘Puerto Lempira’,
      ‘Brus Laguna’,
      ‘Ahuas’,
      ‘Juan Francisco Bulnes’,
      ‘Ramón Villeda Morales’,
      ‘Wampusirpe’
      ),
      ‘HN6’ => array(
      ‘Santa Rosa de Copán’,
      ‘Cabañas’,
      ‘Concepción’,
      ‘Copán Ruinas’,
      ‘Corquín’,
      ‘Cucuyagua’,
      ‘Dolores’,
      ‘Dulce Nombre’,
      ‘El Paraíso’,
      ‘Florida’,
      ‘La Jigua’,
      ‘La Unión’,
      ‘Nueva Arcadia’,
      ‘San Agustín’,
      ‘San Antonio’,
      ‘San Jerónimo’,
      ‘San José’,
      ‘San Juan de Opoa’,
      ‘San Nicolás’,
      ‘San Pedro’,
      ‘Santa Rita’,
      ‘Trinidad de Copán’,
      ‘Veracruz’
      ),
      ‘HN7’ => array(
      ‘Santa Bárbara’,
      ‘Arada’,
      ‘Atima’,
      ‘Azacualpa’,
      ‘Ceguaca’,
      ‘Concepción del Norte’,
      ‘Concepción del Sur’,
      ‘Chinda’,
      ‘El Níspero’,
      ‘Gualala’,
      ‘Ilama’,
      ‘Las Vegas’,
      ‘Macuelizo’,
      ‘Naranjito’,
      ‘Nuevo Celilac’,
      ‘Nueva Frontera’,
      ‘Petoa’,
      ‘Protección’,
      ‘Quimistán’,
      ‘San Francisco de Ojuera’,
      ‘San José de Colinas’,
      ‘San Luis’,
      ‘San Marcos’,
      ‘San Nicolás’,
      ‘San Pedro Zacapa’,
      ‘San Vicente Centenario’,
      ‘Santa Rita’,
      ‘Trinidad’
      ),
      ‘HN8’ => array(
      ‘Yoro’,
      ‘Arenal’,
      ‘El Negrito’,
      ‘El Progreso’,
      ‘Jocón’,
      ‘Morazán’,
      ‘Olanchito’,
      ‘Santa Rita’,
      ‘Sulaco’,
      ‘Victoria’,
      ‘Yorito’
      ),
      ‘HN9’ => array(
      ‘Juticalpa’,
      ‘Campamento’,
      ‘Catacamas’,
      ‘Concordia’,
      ‘Dulce Nombre de Culmí’,
      ‘El Rosario’,
      ‘Esquipulas del Norte’,
      ‘Gualaco’,
      ‘Guarizama’,
      ‘Guata’,
      ‘Guayape’,
      ‘Jano’,
      ‘La Unión’,
      ‘Mangulile’,
      ‘Manto’,
      ‘Salamá’,
      ‘San Esteban’,
      ‘San Francisco de Becerra’,
      ‘San Francisco de la Paz’,
      ‘Santa María del Real’,
      ‘Silca’,
      ‘Yocón’,
      ‘Patuca’
      ),
      ‘HN10’ => array(
      ‘Ocotepeque’,
      ‘Belén Gualcho’,
      ‘Concepción’,
      ‘Dolores Merendón’,
      ‘Fraternidad’,
      ‘La Encarnación’,
      ‘La Labor’,
      ‘Lucerna’,
      ‘Mercedes’,
      ‘San Fernando’,
      ‘San Francisco del Valle’,
      ‘San Jorge’,
      ‘San Marcos’,
      ‘Santa Fe’,
      ‘Sensenti’,
      ‘Sinuapa’
      ),
      ‘HN11’ => array(
      ‘Gracias’,
      ‘Belén’,
      ‘Candelaria’,
      ‘Cololaca’,
      ‘Erandique’,
      ‘Gualcince’,
      ‘Guarita’,
      ‘La Campa’,
      ‘La Iguala’,
      ‘Las Flores’,
      ‘La Unión’,
      ‘La Virtud’,
      ‘Lepaera’,
      ‘Mapulaca’,
      ‘Piraera’,
      ‘San Andrés’,
      ‘San Francisco’,
      ‘San Juan Guarita’,
      ‘San Manuel Colohete’,
      ‘San Rafael’,
      ‘San Sebastián’,
      ‘Santa Cruz’,
      ‘Talgua’,
      ‘Tambla’,
      ‘Tomalá’,
      ‘Valladolid’,
      ‘Virginia’
      ),
      ‘HN12’ => array(
      ‘La Esperanza’,
      ‘Camasca’,
      ‘Colomoncagua’,
      ‘Concepción’,
      ‘Dolores’,
      ‘Intibucá’,
      ‘Jesús de Otoro’,
      ‘Magdalena’,
      ‘Masaguara’,
      ‘San Antonio’,
      ‘San Isidro’,
      ‘San Juan’,
      ‘San Marcos de la Sierra’,
      ‘San Miguel Guancapla’,
      ‘Santa Lucía’,
      ‘Yamaranguila’,
      ‘San Francisco de Opalaca’
      ),
      ‘HN13’ => array(
      ‘Comayagua’,
      ‘Ajuterique’,
      ‘El Rosario’,
      ‘Esquías’,
      ‘Humuya’,
      ‘La libertad’,
      ‘Lamaní’,
      ‘La Trinidad’,
      ‘Lejamani’,
      ‘Meambar’,
      ‘Minas de Oro’,
      ‘Ojos de Agua’,
      ‘San Jerónimo’,
      ‘San José de Comayagua’,
      ‘San José del Potrero’,
      ‘San Luis’,
      ‘San Sebastián’,
      ‘Siguatepeque’,
      ‘Villa de San Antonio’,
      ‘Las Lajas’,
      ‘Taulabé’
      ),
      ‘HN14’ => array(
      ‘Nacaome’,
      ‘Alianza’,
      ‘Amapala’,
      ‘Aramecina’,
      ‘Caridad’,
      ‘Goascorán’,
      ‘Langue’,
      ‘San Francisco de Coray’,
      ‘San Lorenzo’
      ),
      ‘HN15’ => array(
      ‘La Paz’,
      ‘Aguanqueterique’,
      ‘Cabañas’,
      ‘Cane’,
      ‘Chinacla’,
      ‘Guajiquiro’,
      ‘Lauterique’,
      ‘Marcala’,
      ‘Mercedes de Oriente’,
      ‘Opatoro’,
      ‘San Antonio del Norte’,
      ‘San José’,
      ‘San Juan’,
      ‘San Pedro de Tutule’,
      ‘Santa Ana’,
      ‘Santa Elena’,
      ‘Santa María’,
      ‘Santiago de Puringla’,
      ‘Yarula’
      ),
      ‘HN16’ => array(
      ‘Yuscarán’,
      ‘Alauca’,
      ‘Danlí’,
      ‘El Paraíso’,
      ‘Güinope’,
      ‘Jacaleapa’,
      ‘Liure’,
      ‘Morocelí’,
      ‘Oropolí’,
      ‘Potrerillos’,
      ‘San Antonio de Flores’,
      ‘San Lucas’,
      ‘San Matías’,
      ‘Soledad’,
      ‘Teupasenti’,
      ‘Texiguat’,
      ‘Vado Ancho’,
      ‘Yauyupe’,
      ‘Trojes’
      ),
      ‘HN17’ => array(
      ‘Choluteca’,
      ‘Apacilagua’,
      ‘Concepción de María’,
      ‘Duyure’,
      ‘El Corpus’,
      ‘El Triunfo’,
      ‘Marcovia’,
      ‘Morolica’,
      ‘Namasigue’,
      ‘Orocuina’,
      ‘Pespire’,
      ‘San Antonio de Flores’,
      ‘San Isidro’,
      ‘San José’,
      ‘San Marcos de Colón’,
      ‘Santa Ana de Yusguare’
      ),
      ‘HN18’ => array(
      ‘Roatán’,
      ‘Guanaja’,
      ‘José Santos Guardiola’,
      ‘Utila’
      ),
      );
      return $cities;
      }

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.