Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › Dokan Multivendor › Dokan Extra Fee Recipient is broken
- July 27, 2018 at 11:52 am #27010
I’ve trying to find a solution for this issue, and Dokan support don’t believe it is an issue and not welling to help.
Any fixes or alternative mutlivendor plugins that don’t have this issue ?
The Issue :-
I want vendor to get fee if vendor sets his own shipping.
and at the same time
I want admin to get fee if admin sets his own shipping or if admin sets extra fees such as payment fee (ex. paypal)
– If i change this (Extra Fee Recipient) to admin, then vendor will not get his shipping fee and vendor cannot pay Fed-ex / UPS etc other companies. (Vendor uses Dokan Shipping system)
– If i change this (Extra Fee Recipient) to vendor, then admin will not get his shipping fee and admin cannot pay shipping companies.
– If i change this (Extra Fee Recipient) to vendor, then admin will not get his extra payment fees and admin cannot pay vendors the exact amount for their products. (ex. paypal 2.9% fee should go to admin not vendor balance)
– If i change this (Extra Fee Recipient) to vendor, then all extra gateways fees/shipping fees/other fees will go to vendor balance ????
So.. Any way to fix this inconvenient issue ? Any other multivendor plugin that is better to use ?
- July 29, 2018 at 7:17 am #27100
I understand your concern.
Did you ever tried WC Marketplace before?
It has special setting for all this.
– Withdrawal Charges
– Gateway Charges
Most importantly, it’s support is very good as well.
- July 30, 2018 at 8:07 pm #27276
I now changed to WC Marketplace, but their shipping system is broken, it is so much worse than Dokan, vendors cannot choose not to ship to locations i list, I’m trying to find a workaround for this issue then I will be ready to handover the website to my client : (
and yes, they have public support, Dokan ticket system is not helpful , you cannot see other peoples solved problems.
Thank You, you can close this topic.
- July 31, 2018 at 6:32 am #27304
For WC Marketplace you may use Table rate Shipping.
But here you have to define WC Shipping zones as Admin and vendors are allowed to set their price for those zones. Vendors are not allowed to define their own zones or even can’t define shipping price country specific.
WCfM – Marketplace will be there very soon and hence none of these will be an issue 🙂
- July 31, 2018 at 7:38 am #27329
“For WC Marketplace you may use Table rate Shipping.
But here you have to define WC Shipping zones as Admin and vendors are allowed to set their price for those zones. Vendors are not allowed to define their own zones or even can’t define shipping price country specific.”
– WC Marketplace shipping rate, If I set shipping to USA and India, and one of the vendors only ship in India, they cannot disable USA shipping and it will shown as 0$ shipping, they have no choice, this issue is annoying many WCMP users, you can check this https://wc-marketplace.com/support-forum/topic/importnat-shipping/
“WCfM – Marketplace will be there very soon and hence none of these will be an issue 🙂”
Yes please! I don’t want to use other plugins anymore, just wcfm, you guys gonna be awesome.
Note : when making your own marketplace please make sure you don’t add extra fee added to gateways to total order to vendor (it can be added using Booster plugin or other plugins), extra gateway fees should go to admin (check attached screenshots)
^ This is a big issue in Dokan, check how admin lose money (attached diagram)
I cannot wait for your stand alone plugin
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 31, 2018 at 7:52 am #27334
Thanks for all the detailed description.
I know all these and we are not going to calculate on total Order value, it will be calculated on product gross price + Tax
If Admin want to give Shipping cost to vendors then it will add to vendor commission as well.
There will be no gateway charges but Admin may deduct a withdrawal charge, it’s optional as well.
It will have own refund request module as well.
And importantly, it will be a totally Free add-on as WCfM – Membership 🙂
We are trying to launch this in mid of August.
- July 31, 2018 at 8:07 am #27341
Thanks for all the hard work, it is exciting times for us as it is for you!
And I cannot wait for mid August!!
Note : please don’t have same issue as dokan when I add gateway charge on customer < 3, wcmp don’t have the issue. if you want more explanation about it I can provide more.
- July 31, 2018 at 8:19 am #27342
Don’t worry, WCfM – Marketplace commission module will not like Dokan or WC Marketplace.
Biggest surprise will be in this part 🙂
Yeah, we are really exited as finally we are going to have our own multi-vendor module.
We will release it’s documentations very soon, will send you and please know me your suggestions.
Thanks for your all the cooperation.
The topic ‘Dokan Extra Fee Recipient is broken’ is closed to new replies.