Dokan Memberships – Custom Table Colors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Dokan Multivendor Dokan Memberships – Custom Table Colors

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      alex
      Participant

Hi there,

Is it possible to change the colors of the membership table? At the moment I can change so that each of the packages has the same color, but I would like each package to have a different color in the table.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
      Alex

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, for membership table – you may create your own table as well.

Just use “Membership Plan” short codes with packages and set that new page at Membership setting panel as well.

Thank You

alex
      Participant

Thanks for this. Do you mean that I create my own tables in any other way and then just add the shortcode button under it?

Will this mean I lose the timeline above the table (Plans – Registration – Confirmation – Thank you)?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Do you mean that I create my own tables in any other way and then just add the shortcode button under it?” – Right, I am suggesting you to do that.

“Will this mean I lose the timeline above the table (Plans – Registration – Confirmation – Thank you)?” – Membership Plan page will not have this as that will be a custom page of yours, but other three pages (Registration – Confirmation – Thank you) will have this as now.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Dokan Memberships – Custom Table Colors’ is closed to new replies.