Dokan Memberships – Custom Table Colors

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums Dokan Multivendor Dokan Memberships – Custom Table Colors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

alex
    Participant

Hi there,

Is it possible to change the colors of the membership table? At the moment I can change so that each of the packages has the same color, but I would like each package to have a different color in the table.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
    Alex

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, for membership table – you may create your own table as well.

Just use “Membership Plan” short codes with packages and set that new page at Membership setting panel as well.

Thank You

alex
    Participant

Thanks for this. Do you mean that I create my own tables in any other way and then just add the shortcode button under it?

Will this mean I lose the timeline above the table (Plans – Registration – Confirmation – Thank you)?

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

“Do you mean that I create my own tables in any other way and then just add the shortcode button under it?” – Right, I am suggesting you to do that.

“Will this mean I lose the timeline above the table (Plans – Registration – Confirmation – Thank you)?” – Membership Plan page will not have this as that will be a custom page of yours, but other three pages (Registration – Confirmation – Thank you) will have this as now.

Thank You

The topic ‘Dokan Memberships – Custom Table Colors’ is closed to new replies.