- March 11, 2018 at 9:38 pm #20166
Hello I am using Dokan Pro and all the add-ons.
1) Which ones of your products are still useful if I am using Dokan Pro?
2) Which add-ons do I need to turn off before using any of your products? For example, I am using Dokan Vendor Staff. Can I still use your vendor staff add-on or will I need to turn off the Dokan vendor staff module? Same for other add-ons please.
- March 11, 2018 at 10:05 pm #20169
Thanks for get in touch with us.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to turn off any of Dokan add-ons, there is no conflict at all and you may use WCFM and it’s add-ons independently 🙂
Please know me if you have any further queries.
- March 12, 2018 at 11:10 am #20213
Ok…I am using vendor staff add-on…wont that conflict with your add-ons?
- March 13, 2018 at 8:53 am #20247
Not at all.
- March 16, 2018 at 7:19 am #20398This reply has been marked as private.
- March 16, 2018 at 12:01 pm #20413WCFM ForumKeymaster
WCFM works with both, so no issues.
Dokan Pro has few additional features than Dokan Lite, and you will have support of those as well. e,g, Vendor Shipping module
Dokan other add-ons are not required.
- March 28, 2018 at 1:53 pm #21034omarGuest
Will your booking add-on work with Dokan Booking?
- March 30, 2018 at 9:27 am #21083WCFM ForumKeymaster
When you are using WCFM Ultimate Dokan Booking no more required.
Only, WooCommerce Bookings required as core Booking module.
- March 30, 2018 at 9:25 pm #21105New UserParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- March 31, 2018 at 7:13 am #21121
I think you have also emailed us and I have already replied you over there.
We are also checking into the issues right now, don’t worry if any issue is there we will fix those ASAP.
- The topic ‘Dokan Pro’ is closed to new replies.