Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Download WCFM has been revoked possibly due to a license key or subscription
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by novamprojects.
- May 16, 2020 at 1:36 am #131543novamprojectsParticipant
Not sure why I randomly get this notice in my wp admin dashboard. I’m only using the license on 1 website.
it appeared once but after refreshing page it went away.
what could be causing this issue? any help?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 16, 2020 at 5:09 am #131602ryad.bouchaouiParticipant
i have the same issues i purchased 3 plugin since 10 days now, it’s exactly as you said , i just refresh the page wp dash and the notice disappear and the next days it reappear randomly , i was thinking maybe because of that the premium support never respond to me they think maybe i didn’t buy the pro plugin
- May 18, 2020 at 8:12 am #132395SushobhanKeymaster
This usually happens when you use a different email address than you have used while purchasing our product. So either go back to the previous email id or send us your order id and new email and we will update that from our side.
@ryad.bouchaoui Sorry we made you feel that way. My apologies!
- June 4, 2020 at 12:59 am #138157novamprojectsParticipant
But where would I be using the correct email? On wordpress?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.