Dropshipping option for Vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      xximinabandxx
      Participant

Hello on the website I am creating I want to be able to add an option on certain products for the vendors to choose if they want to dropship the items.
      For example if it’s a T-shirt and they are not fulfilling the order themselves and want me to dropship the item to the customer, I would need them to have that option checked on the backend and then pay a certain amount for the item and they keep the profit from the mark up that they sold it for. Is there anyway to currently make this happen within WCFM?

Thank you,
      Patrick

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using any dropship service right now for the site?

Thank You

xximinabandxx
        Participant

Any update on adding a dropshipping option for the vendors? Thank you

xximinabandxx
      Participant

On this website I am not yet, it is still being created but on other websites I am dropshipping products with services like http://www.printful.com and http://www.artsadd.com

On my website vendors have the option to design items currently with this plugin https://www.lumise.com/ and add those items to their store, with that option I would need those certain products to be paid a flat fee per sale and let the vendor keep their mark up and I dropship the item to the customer for the vendor.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you as Admin going to dropship items on behalf of vendors then you may use any dropship plugins, as vendors has nothing to do here!

Thank You

xximinabandxx
      Participant

I’m not sure which dropshipping plugin would allow me to set certain products or product categories to a base cost for the vendor to pay and not pay them a commission like the rest of their normal store products that they sell themselves. Would that need to be a custom feature to work with wcfm?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, as I mentioned you before WCFM has no support for drop shipping yet!

But as you are as Admin going to take care of vendor’s products drop shipping hence vendor’s will receive commission for their items sell.

It’s not related or depend upon drop shipping.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.