DUPLICATE PRODUCTS vendors add to store but other multiple versions still remain

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) DUPLICATE PRODUCTS vendors add to store but other multiple versions still remain

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Gann
      Participant

Duplicates of all of the products are on my site even after vendors add them to their store more than one of the same on every product remains. I have all the settings for single product multiple vendor but still seeing multiple of same products.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this code to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_product_loop_duplicate_hide', '__return_true' );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

Michelle Gann
      Participant

This code is hiding all of the vendors products that they added to their site and only showing store products – should I delete the products from the store and it will stay on their store?

Michelle Gann
      Participant

When I move the store product to the trash it deletes the vendors product – please let me know a code that will hide duplicate products but SHOW vendors products?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

When I move the store product to the trash it deletes the vendors product

– What do you mean by “store product”?

Thank You

Michelle Gann
      Participant

Hi, I want my vendors to have the products and before I converted to the wcfm mutivendor I had a lot of products on my original (non multivendor) store.

So I don’t want all of my old products to show and my vendors have added them to their vendor store and now I want the old versions from before multivendor to go away and only see the VENDOR products even though they did the add to store.

Please help me get rid of the non-vendor duplicates.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Set OFF “Single Product Multivendor” module, hence vendors will not able to add Admin’s products to their store.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘DUPLICATE PRODUCTS vendors add to store but other multiple versions still remain’ is closed to new replies.