Edit Product appears broken

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Edit Product appears broken

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      David

When adding a new product, the Short Description and Description are both WYSIWYG editors. But when editing an existing product they are simple textareas where the HTML code shows.

When adding a new product, when you have subcategories there is a little arrow by the parent category that you click and it opens up to show sub categories. But when editing an existing product those clickable arrows are gone, no sub categories are displayed and therefore no way to edit categories.

In WC Vendors Pro we have both virtual and downloadable disabled. However when adding a new product Virtual still shows. And when editing an existing product both Virtual and Downloadable show up. So not only are items showing when it seems they shouldn’t, the items showing between adding a new product versus editing an existing product are not consistent.

When editing an existing product, clicking on Remove for either image or on Upload for either image does nothing. No error, no removal of the image or loading the image library… nothing happens.

In the lower area of the add/edit product page are several tabs for things like Booking Options and Attributes. These appear to work when adding a new product. But when editing an existing product nothing happens when you click any of the tabs. Also, when editing it is showing more tabs than when creating a new product – it seems to be including things like Downloadable, Grouped, Tax – items that we have disabled.

Any ideas? Thanks!

David

Also, on the edit product screen right below the product name field it shows 4 inputs for URL, Button Text, Price and Sale Price. None of these are on the add new product screen. There are little help icons next to URL and Button Text, but clicking them does nothing.

David

Update: I did notice everything is fine on the demo site. I have also tried disabling and even deleting all other plugins except:

WC Vendors
      WC Vendors Pro
      WC Vendors WooCommerce bookings
      WooCommerce
      WooCommerce Bookings
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate

Even with only those plugins the problems persist.

I also tried using the basic “Storefront” theme from WooCommerce with no child theme and the problems are still there. I’ve even retested with multiple browsers on both PC and Mac and still no go.

Let me know if it would be helpful to give you a login so you can poke around.

Simha

Hi,

First if all, please relax.

As I already mentioned you in another thread it’s nothing but some JS errors.

But the source of the error I am not sure.

That will be great if you share an access with us to check the same.

Please share access details via https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thanks for for patience.

Simha Rai

Hi,

Didn’t hear back from you anymore!!

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Didn’t hear back from you anymore!!

Thank you

David

So sorry for the delayed response – I’ve been on vacation.

I am quite relaxed, thank you. 🙂 I just wanted to give you as much info as possible.

After more testing, the javascript issue only arises when WCFM-Ultimate is enabled. When I disable WCFM-Ultimate, everything seems to work fine.

I will create a login for you and send it via your contact form.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have already debug the issue and it’s noting but old plugin version issue.

WCFM requires at least WC Booking 1.10.8.

Please upgrade yours and everything will run smoothly.

Thank you

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Edit Product appears broken’ is closed to new replies.