Editing Store Setup Form

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hayati.akyuz
      Participant

Hi,

How can i edit to Store Setup Box (form). İ want to add button, ADD YOUR FİRST PRODUCT and etc.

İ want to create a form like my image on the attach.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Craig
      Participant

Following
      This would be good to know if we can do this.

hayati.akyuz
      Participant

Yea. i think this is must be in next update for all wcfm lovers..

Hello,

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php

In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

add_filter('wcfmmp_store_setup_steps','fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps');
      function fn_wcfmmp_store_setup_steps($default_steps) {
        $default_steps['introduction']['view'] = 'custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction';
        return $default_steps;
      }
      function custom_wcfmmp_store_setup_introduction(){
        ?>
        	<!--Add your required content-->
          <h1><?php printf( __("Welcome to %s!", 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'), get_bloginfo('title') ); ?></h1>
          <p><?php printf( __('Thank you for choosing %s! This quick setup wizard will help you to configure the basic settings and you will have your store ready in no time.', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'), get_bloginfo('title') ); ?></p>
          <p><?php esc_html_e("If you don't want to go through the wizard right now, you can skip and return to the dashboard. You may setup your store from dashboard &rsaquo; setting anytime!", 'wc-multivendor-marketplace'); ?></p>
          <p class="wc-setup-actions step">
            <a href="<?php echo esc_url(get_wcfm_url()).'/products/'; ?>" class="button-primary button button-large button-next wcfm_submit_button"><?php esc_html_e("Add First Product", 'wc-frontend-manager'); ?></a>
            <a href="<?php echo esc_url(get_wcfm_url()); ?>" class="button button-large"><?php esc_html_e('Dashboard', 'wc-frontend-manager'); ?></a>
          </p>
          <?php
      }

Thanks.

I have added the code snippet, but i cant see any changes. I want to remove some fields from the shop setup.. e.g Bank Address, Bank Routing Number.
      I don’t want them to show on the shop setup and in the vendor settings page.
      How can I do this please?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.