Electro theme compatibility issue after the plugin update

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Electro theme compatibility issue after the plugin update

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vnatius
      Participant

I have a slight issue now. I am using the electro WordPress theme and whenever I enable my WCFM Full View, I get to see the save button below, but whenever I disable the WCFM Full View, I only get to see part of the button below. it doesn’t show the full button display but I noticed that if I uncheck “Disable Responsive Float Menu”, I get to see the button clearly and fully when I scroll down, but when I check the “Disable Responsive Float Menu”, I don’t see the button fully. I like the part where I enable the “Disable Responsive Float Menu” because its easy for customers to save faster but how can I get the buttons below to be fully displayed. Also, I noticed some challenges with some “product custom field”, I added two fields (UNIT OF MEASURE and CLASS OF PRODUCT), but they dont display at the given positions under the “visibility” dropdown. And after I did I update of all my WCfM plugins, my store sidebar widgets gives error. Please how can you guys help with all of this… I got all your plugins and they are wonderful, but I need this to work perfectly with my current theme (electro wordpress theme). I await your response. check other messages I dropped also

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have disabled “Theme Header” option?

Kindly show me screenshot for WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard and Product Custom Fields

Thank You

vnatius
      Participant

I have attached the screenshots and I have also attached the sidebar page of my store page.. the widgets shows an error

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are checking this, will resolve in tomorrow’s update.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.