Electro WordPress Theme Update

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      vnatius
      Participant

Hi guys, good morning. Thanks so much for the good work so far. I have purchased all your plugins and I must confess, you guys are the best so far. Please keep up with the good work. I have a question. My wordpress theme is going for an update, will this interrupt the customization being done on the theme already? Please I await your response… cheers

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

My pleasure and you are always welcome 🙂

Sorry, I can’t recall, what customization?

Do you had edited theme core files ever? If not, then update that.

If those custom codes added by us, then definitely not in main theme. Either in child theme or using custom plugin.

Thank You

Victor

Hi, thanks for the update. I was able to fix it. I have a slight issue now. I am using the electro WordPress theme and whenever I enable my WCFM Full View, I get to see the save button below, but whenever I disable the WCFM Full View, I only get to see part of the button below. it doesn’t show the full button display

victor

I was able to get it fixed but I noticed that if I uncheck “Disable Responsive Float Menu”, I get to see the button clearly and fully when I scroll down, but when I check the “Disable Responsive Float Menu”, I don’t see the button fully. I like the part where I enable the “Disable Responsive Float Menu” because its easy for customers to save faster but how can I get the buttons below to be fully displayed.

victor

Also, I noticed some challenges with some “product custom field”, I added two fields (UNIT OF MEASURE and CLASS OF PRODUCT), but they dont display at the given positions under the “visibility” dropdown. Please how can you guys help with all of this… I got all your plugins and they are wonderful, but I need this to work perfectly with my current theme (electro wordpress theme). I await your response. check other messages I dropped also

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I get to see the button clearly and fully when I scroll down, but when I check the “Disable Responsive Float Menu”,

– Disable “Float Menu” option

I added two fields (UNIT OF MEASURE and CLASS OF PRODUCT), but they dont display at the given positions under the “visibility” dropdown.

– This positions are set by default WC hooks. But if theme change those then it will not visible properly.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.