Elementor Dynamic integration with WCFM store infos

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Elementor Dynamic integration with WCFM store infos

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

There is an option in the dynamic data integration element, an example is the text block, I can dynamically populate data, from plugins like PODS, ACF, etc. In this case the text displayed must be filled from an external source, not the manually filled text in the text editor.

Wcfm has a lot of information like: Store Bio, Store Policies! This information is accessed by tabs that are not “ajax”. If you do not have a cache of this information loaded, it may be a little slow to get the data from these tabs open.

I wish I could provide this information where Elementor page builder allows it. In that case you could create specific widgets for: Bio, and Politics. And it could also add widgets for followers, and store reviews.

So you could expose these details where I prefer.

Another integration that could be done, if that were something simple. The store map could use the Elementor map! so I could define the size of the map and where to display this map. Today I can only use a default widget in wordpress sidebars.

I believe that if these little details are improved, a 5 star rating would be more than fair.

Without these items I can rate it as 4 stars ^ _ ^

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Elementor Dynamic integration with WCFM store infos’ is closed to new replies.