Elementor Plugin – bugs

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Elementor Plugin – bugs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ashley.younguk
      Participant

Hi

I’ve noticed a few bugs with your new Elementor addon.

Inquiries
      When using the inquiry button on the vendors store page template it brings up the inquiry form, but when you complete it – it doesn’t log it anywhere at all so the vendor doesnt see the inquiry and the customer doesnt see it in their account.

Other options
      When using the dynamic options you’ve added such as Store Name it does work. So for example – I am creating a single product template and I would like to add the store name using either the dynamic option within elementor or the elementor widget you’ve created and it shows the user name of the person viewing the page rather than the store name of the product.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

When using the inquiry button on the vendors store page template it brings up the inquiry form, but when you complete it – it doesn’t log it anywhere at all so the vendor doesnt see the inquiry and the customer doesnt see it in their account.

– We are debugging this.

Other options
      When using the dynamic options you’ve added such as Store Name it does work. So for example – I am creating a single product template and I would like to add the store name using either the dynamic option within elementor or the elementor widget you’ve created and it shows the user name of the person viewing the page rather than the store name of the product.

– Do you have used “Store Info” widget or some other widget? Pleas show me screenshot.

Thank You

ashley.younguk
      Participant

Hello

Just wondering how your getting on with debugging these issues?

When adding the ‘Store Name’ widget it just adds a header widget, however I have managed to find a work around for this.

As I’ve been using the Elementor Plugin I have a few suggestions for widgets:

– Adding your shortcode as a widget and allow the user to select the information they would like to display, such as store_location etc…

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.