Email fail and cancel order to vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mike

Hi, I am not sure if this normal as it does not happen when I used other multivendor plugs in. My vendors getting email and invoice for orders that are unpaid (fail or cancel) but admin didn’t get the email, also the failed and canceled order is not showing on the front manager dashboard which is good to indicate that the order does not exist. Still, this introduces a problem to some vendors as they think they received orders without checking their dashboard. Is there a setting to email vendor the order and invoice only for orders that already paid?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, vendor receive new order email when a new order placed, may be it’s at “On Hold” or “Pending” status.

Now, later this order may cancelled or failed.

Vendors also receive a status update mail when order status change to “Processing” or anything, even cancel, failed etc …

So, if a vendor only follows email notifications still they will aware of their orders and it’s status.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Email fail and cancel order to vendors’ is closed to new replies.