email paypal

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Patrick Favier
      Participant

Hello,

my configuration WC vendors (not pro!) WCFM ultimate, Staffs and Memberships… you can not display the payment menu (also bank details) in store settings of a vendor. Can you tell me why ?

thk’s

Patrick Favier
      Participant

Same issue with your demo WC Vendors

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Yes, you are right. WC Vendors demo has no Bank Details settings and Payment menu option as WC Vendors does not support Bank Transfer by default.

Are you using any other support add-on for this? Please know us that add-on and we will definitely add support of that.

Currently, you will see “Payment” menu in WC Marketplace and Dokan demo as they support Request Withdrawal by default.

WCFM request withdrawal system will be there very soon, then you will have these options for WC Vendors as well.

Please know me if I am missing anything!.

Thank You
      Simha

Patrick Favier
      Participant

Hello Simha, Thanks for your return. No I do not have another addon.
      If I understand correctly WCFMu and WC vendors do not currently allow to have the menu “Payment” and therefore the possibility for a registered seller to indicate his paypal email?

Thks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yes right, PayPal is the only payment option for vendors using WC Vendors.

Vendors can set their PayPal email from Store Settings, hope you have already seen that option.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘email paypal’ is closed to new replies.