- December 18, 2018 at 12:12 pm #40298
I have changed the email settings in marketplace >> Settings >> Email Setting but the mails are not being sent to the “Admin” as listed there, instead the mails are being sent to me as the developer. I have even removed myself as admin from the site but to no avail. I have also found that the Welcome Email to the New Vendor (Being the one where it says their account is awaiting approval) is also not being sent but they do receive the one after the account has been approved, however it is not the same text as the one I put under the Membership Settings
- December 19, 2018 at 7:47 am #40352
- December 21, 2018 at 7:59 am #40540
I have mail logging and the mails are being triggered correctly but going to the incorrect address, they are not going to the address as specified in the email settings.
- December 22, 2018 at 6:46 am #40630
“they are not going to the address as specified in the email settings.”
– All are going at wrong address or specific ones? Can you please give me an example.
The topic ‘Email settings are not being saved’ is closed to new replies.