Emails not sending to customers/vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Emails not sending to customers/vendors

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mylikkleshop.com
      Participant

none of my emails are being sent out. i have done various test and tried solutions posted on this forum but still unsuccessful can some one assist me pls.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please keep install this plugin to your site and be sure emails are triggered from your site or not!

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

Thank You

mylikkleshop.com
        Participant

I installed the plugin and the emails are logged As sent but the recipient are not in receipt of said emails.

What do I do ?

mylikkleshop.com
      Participant

Please not it’s only the emails from the WCFM marketplace that are not being seen by recipient (Vendor registration etc) . The WordPress register emails are fine.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      If the emails get logged means the emails are firing. Now there may be 2 reasons for the failure of email delivery-
      1. Emails are going in spam folder
      2. Your email server is not sending the emails.
      To get some more insights on this, are you getting emails firing from WooCommerce (Order related emails)? Please check if using any SMTP plugin solves this issue. Give this tutorial a try and let me know how it goes – https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/
      Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.