Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Emails not sending to customers/vendors
- February 27, 2020 at 8:11 am #108987
none of my emails are being sent out. i have done various test and tried solutions posted on this forum but still unsuccessful can some one assist me pls.
- February 27, 2020 at 6:03 pm #109044SushobhanKeymaster
Please keep install this plugin to your site and be sure emails are triggered from your site or not!
- February 29, 2020 at 9:39 am #109291
I installed the plugin and the emails are logged As sent but the recipient are not in receipt of said emails.
What do I do ?
- February 29, 2020 at 9:42 am #109292
Please not it’s only the emails from the WCFM marketplace that are not being seen by recipient (Vendor registration etc) . The WordPress register emails are fine.
- March 1, 2020 at 12:26 pm #109395SushobhanKeymaster
If the emails get logged means the emails are firing. Now there may be 2 reasons for the failure of email delivery-
1. Emails are going in spam folder
2. Your email server is not sending the emails.
To get some more insights on this, are you getting emails firing from WooCommerce (Order related emails)? Please check if using any SMTP plugin solves this issue. Give this tutorial a try and let me know how it goes – https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.