- October 15, 2018 at 3:25 pm #34042
hi, can you add a button to save card on checkout on WCFM Stripe Split Pay. i been doing some testing and every time i have to enter my card information. this is to make easier for a customer. thanks
- October 16, 2018 at 2:39 pm #34115
Thanks for get in touch with us.
Actually, storing user’s card information is against law in most of the countries. so we didn’t keep those infos.
Is this valid in your country?
- October 16, 2018 at 2:52 pm #34119
i’m from the US. yes those are optional for the customers to make it easier for them at checkout just like amazon or eBay etc.. entering the card on every purchased is hard because here in the US simplicity is the key for a E-Commerce store. on woo-commerce you have the ability to saved card for easy checkout. since we’re using a multi vendor platform we need to have the same concept. thanks
- October 16, 2018 at 2:54 pm #34120
Thanks for the details. We will add this option in coming update as well.
- October 16, 2018 at 2:58 pm #34122
awesome, thank you so much. by the way you have a timetable on the next release? love you work, amazing plugin
- October 16, 2018 at 3:03 pm #34126
You are welcome 🙂
Possibly end of this week new version will be there.
- October 24, 2018 at 3:28 pm #34763
Hi, do we get this feature in your update? thanks
- October 24, 2018 at 4:41 pm #34782
No, this feature is not added in this update.
We will add this in next update.
Thanks for your patience.
- November 8, 2018 at 10:22 pm #36173
by any chance you know if we’re getting this feature soon? thanks
- November 10, 2018 at 1:03 pm #36285
sure, it will be there very soon.
actually, we postponed this because wcfm chat module release.