Entering colours instead of selecting colours

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Entering colours instead of selecting colours

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

Is there a way for us to ‘enter’ the hex code of a colour instead of selecting it using the chart? By the way, there’s a typo in the latest version of WCFM in Store Style tab. It says ‘Start’ Rating. I believe it meant to be ‘Star’ Rating.

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Is there a way for us to ‘enter’ the hex code of a colour instead of selecting it using the chart?
      – Which color? Please show me screenshot!

Thanks for the “type” error.

hello4
      Participant

Hello,

Please see the attached screenshot (Store Manager – Colour Settings).

By the way a couple of my home page widgets have ended up with this background colour (please see the screenshot “Store Manager – Home Widgets”) and no matter how many times I’ve tried the reset to default colours, it won’t go away. Any thoughts about that?

Thanks and regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

By the way a couple of my home page widgets have ended up with this background colour (please see the screenshot “Store Manager – Home Widgets”) and no matter how many times I’ve tried the reset to default colours, it won’t go away. Any thoughts about that?

*** Change this from Dashboard style – https://ibb.co/ggxNJp8

*** Off course you may insert hex there – https://ibb.co/JmHLJjM

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello again,

Thanks for the reply. I figured out that when “SUMO Reward Points” plugin is active, it disable the ability to enter hex numbers into those input boxes. When Sumo Reward Points is active, it gives the outcome shown in the attached screenshot.

Please feel free to close the thread. Thanks and regards,

Attachments:
      hello4
      Participant

Unfortunately dashboard background colour change didn’t work, even after I reset to default colours. Any suggestions? I also noticed that with the latest update, ‘Followers’ section appears on vendors’ dashboards even though it is disabled under Capabilities.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Possibly you are having caching problem, so new custom CSS not loading!

hello4
      Participant

It’s a development instance without any caching plugins. I’ve cleared the browser cache too. I have another local instance and it has the same issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, then delete custom CSS files from – “wp-content\uploads\wcfm”

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Sorry I forgot to mention that I’ve already tried that too.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, then it’s obviously caching issue.

If you have deleted CSS file then how can this serve custom colors? Only possible from browser cache. Or server side caching!

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

I agree but it is not coming from custom colours. It’s from the main stylesheet. Please see the attached stylesheet. It’s the same with every instance I tried, both local and remote.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That CSS is right, this boxes header color is that.

Thank you

hello4
      Participant

Can you not see that ‘Product Stats, Sales by Product and Notifications areas has the same background colour so those panels don’t display any content? That’s the issue here 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

WCFM Dashboard panels default background color is White – https://ibb.co/P6041zt

I am not sure, how this change to black in your dashboard. Now, only you can found out this, what you have changed!

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Please read my previous comments and check the screenshots I’ve shared carefully.
      – I have reset everything to default settings using the ‘Reset to default’ button and saved it
      – Dashboard background colour is appearing as #eceef2 (that’s the default colour appear on all my instances)
      – Cleared Uploads cache and the browser cache. Tried from a different browser too
      – As you can see from the last screenshot, that colour is coming from the default stylesheet, not from a custom stylesheet. It’s #1c2b36, not black.

Not sure if there’s anything else I can do to fix this – other than overriding this on the main stylesheet.

hello4
      Participant

After months without any luck I figured out today that for some reason style changes I apply through the Store Manager dashboard do not get applied until I tick the ‘Refresh Permalink’ option under Settings – Dashboard Pages. Hope this helps someone in the future. Please feel free to close the ticket.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Entering colours instead of selecting colours’ is closed to new replies.