Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Error 500 issue at vendor profile page
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- September 11, 2019 at 2:37 pm #81171kontakt-4311Participant
Hi im just started using your plugin at my website. It is really great, but i have little problem:
at vendor profile page i have error 500 or blank page.
I increased memory limit in my wp-config.php to 1024m using:
“define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX-MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’ );”
and i updated my php version to 7.3 but still it’s not working.
Example of this page is here: https://retro.stronazen.pl/profil/7bc/
When i add at least one product to this vendor, then profil page works perfectly. But without products it’s not working at all.
I don’t have any error log in my WooCommerce status
Could you help me please?
- September 11, 2019 at 3:18 pm #81180kontakt-4311Participant
Ok i found the reason of this error.
It is something wrong between WCFM and WooCommerce Product Filter plugin. When i disable this plugin everything works fine.
I will change filtering plugin for another one, but maybe you can look for this problem, because WooCommerce Product Filter i see in a lot of themes.
- September 15, 2019 at 1:05 am #81715WCFM ForumKeymaster
Thanks for the update.
We will check this plugin and take care of this conflict.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.