Error in manual order creation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      markness9
      Participant

I’m trying to create an order manually on the “store-manager/orders-manage/” page, but when I try to search and select a product in the “Search for a product” dropdown – no products are found even tough I have the products in my store. This happens both when I’m logged in as a vendor user and as the admin user.

This is the error I’m getting in WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log:

2019-06-17T11:52:38+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WCFMu_Dependencies::wcfm_wc_advanced_product_labels_active_check() in wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php:410
      Stack trace:
      #0 /wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-library.php(928): include()
      #1 /wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/includes/shortcodes/class-wcfm-shortcode-wc-frontend-manager.php(42): WCFM_Library->load_views('wcfm-capability')
      #2 /wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php(99): WCFM_Frontend_Manager_Shortcode::output('')
      #3 /wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php(43): WCFM_Shortcode->shortcode_wrapper(Array, '')
      #4 /wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): WCFM_Shortcode->wc_frontend_manager('', '', 'wc_frontend_man...')
      #5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(A in /wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php on line 410
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please update your WCFM Ultimate to the latest version, 6.2.0

This will resolve for you!

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.