error on checkout with stripe

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TIAD83
      Participant

hi team, got everything working great but when i use split pay i’m getting this error.

Error creating customer record with Stripe: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 2]: easy handle already used in multi handle)
      Stripe Split Pay Error: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 2]: )

everything work if i use woocommerce stripe payment.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Stripe and Stripe split pay works differently. They even use different API.
      From the error it seems there might be some configuration error on your stripe account. I would request you to connect with your Stripe account manager for this.
      Also please go though our documentation page https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/#stripe-split-pay and make sure you have completed all the steps.
      Looking forward to helping you.
      Thank You!

TIAD83
        Participant

hi, did a test using

3D Secure and SCA ready transaction is only supported when both your platform and the connected account (Vendor) are in the same region: both in Europe or both in the U.S.

if i enabled this feature the the payment works, but Stripe Split Pay does not work and vendor dont get customer payment instead it goes to admin stripe account dashboard.

if i disabled and enable Stripe Split Pay i get this

Error creating customer record with Stripe: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 2]: easy handle already used in multi handle)
        Stripe Split Pay Error: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 2]: )

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Are you using any other Stripe plugin in your site except WCFM Stripe Split pay? If yes, then please deactivate that.
      Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm-stripe log -> is any error generated?
      Lastly, as I suggested earlier, please contact your Stripe account manager.
      Thanks You!

TIAD83
        Participant

this is the membership logs. the payment goes through then i get this error. and i can see the payment on my stripe dashboard.

2020-05-08T16:07:20+00:00 DEBUG WCfMvm IPN Received –>
        2020-05-08T16:07:20+00:00 DEBUG Stripe SCA Subs IPN received. Processing request…
        2020-05-08T16:07:20+00:00 Error occurred: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com.

(Network error [errno 2]: easy handle already used in multi handle)
        2020-05-08T21:11:15+00:00 DEBUG WCfMvm IPN Received –>
        2020-05-08T21:11:15+00:00 DEBUG Stripe SCA Subs IPN received. Processing request…
        2020-05-08T21:11:15+00:00 DEBUG Sandbox payment mode is enabled. Using test API key details.
        2020-05-08T21:11:15+00:00 Error occurred: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com.

2020-05-08T21:19:27+00:00 DEBUG WCfMvm IPN Received –>
        2020-05-08T21:19:27+00:00 DEBUG Stripe SCA Subs IPN received. Processing request…
        2020-05-08T21:19:27+00:00 DEBUG Sandbox payment mode is enabled. Using test API key details.
        2020-05-08T21:19:27+00:00 Error occurred: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      TIAD83
      Participant

Ok i fixed the issue. got help from this link talking about stripe.

Network error [errno 2]: easy handle already used in multi handle
      https://github.com/stripe/stripe-php/issues/918

removed this code from
      wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/includes/Stripe/lib/HttpClient/CurlClient.php
      $this->enablePersistentConnections = function_exists(‘curl_reset’);

and add this code
      $this->enablePersistentConnections = false;

problem fixed

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Great to know. I have sent those links to our dev team as well. Thank You for your help.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.