- October 9, 2018 at 3:20 pm #33609
I have a big little problem! : D
When a person registers a store, they can immediately set up their profile and upload photos, both to the brand and products.
When leaving the profile, and re-entering, it is not possible to upload photos and throw the following error:
“There was an error in the upload, please try again later.”
– The capacity in MB and number of items is ok. The profile allows you to upload articles. All the capabilities are enabled.
– In backend (wp-admin) the vendors can upload images.
– Administrator from the frontend can upload images.
I need urgent support, my clients can not load their products. Thank you!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 9, 2018 at 3:43 pm #33618
“When leaving the profile, and re-entering, ” – Do you mean they logout and re-login to the site? How they are loggedin? are you using any custom plugin for login? Try once by login from WC My account page.
- October 10, 2018 at 3:46 pm #33721
cristianParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- October 11, 2018 at 11:29 am #33795
Thanks for all the details.
As I found, you are using a third party plugin for login purpose.
I think, it’s login procedure is proper for a WP site. WP cookie is not properly setup.
Can you please know me which plugin you are using here for the purpose?
The topic ‘Error upload image in products.’ is closed to new replies.