- Oct 9, 18 at 3:20 pm #33609
I have a big little problem! : D
When a person registers a store, they can immediately set up their profile and upload photos, both to the brand and products.
When leaving the profile, and re-entering, it is not possible to upload photos and throw the following error:
“There was an error in the upload, please try again later.”
– The capacity in MB and number of items is ok. The profile allows you to upload articles. All the capabilities are enabled.
– In backend (wp-admin) the vendors can upload images.
– Administrator from the frontend can upload images.
I need urgent support, my clients can not load their products. Thank you!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- Oct 9, 18 at 3:43 pm #33618
“When leaving the profile, and re-entering, ” – Do you mean they logout and re-login to the site? How they are loggedin? are you using any custom plugin for login? Try once by login from WC My account page.
- Oct 10, 18 at 3:46 pm #33721
cristianParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- Oct 11, 18 at 11:29 am #33795
Thanks for all the details.
As I found, you are using a third party plugin for login purpose.
I think, it’s login procedure is proper for a WP site. WP cookie is not properly setup.
Can you please know me which plugin you are using here for the purpose?