Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Error with Stripe Subscription
- July 21, 2019 at 9:36 pm #73348vanilladev89Participant
I am in test mode with Stripe and I followed the instructions found here https://wclovers.com/blog/how-can-i-have-stripe-plan-id-for-recurring-membership-plan/ to get my subscriptions setup. I have the proper plan_stripekey assigned to the subscription, however when I went to test the subscription payment and I got this error” You did not set a valid publishable key. Call Stripe.setPublishableKey() with your publishable key. For more info see https://stripe.com/doc/stripe.js”
- July 24, 2019 at 3:58 am #73631
- July 24, 2019 at 6:32 pm #73762vanilladev89Participant
I have this test info as part of woocommerce so I wasn’t aware that I needed to add it to this section as well. I suggest editing that document to include this information.
- July 25, 2019 at 1:47 pm #73892WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sure, we will do that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.