ERROR with Update of WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager -Causing Severe Issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) ERROR with Update of WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager -Causing Severe Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ikeldistribution
      Participant

Hi Guys,

Having updated WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager to Version 6.2.9 it has caused my website to severely slow down. I have run my website through GTMetrix and it is taking 45 seconds for my website to load after the update. The following errors were found –

Avoid bad requests

The following requests are returning 404/410 responses. Either fix the broken links or remove the references to the non-existent resources.

There were 5 errors with all links referring to wc-frontend-manager/assets files

The ‘Minimize redirects’ result has 12 links relating to WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin.

There are also errors with the WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin in the ‘Defer parsing of JavaScript’ results

I have deactivated the WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin and I ran it again through GTMetrix and my website loaded in 5.9 seconds.

Can you help please?

Thanks,
      Kingsley

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

There were 5 errors with all links referring to wc-frontend-manager/assets files

The ‘Minimize redirects’ result has 12 links relating to WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin.

There are also errors with the WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin in the ‘Defer parsing of JavaScript’ results

– Can you please show me screenshot for these?

You may use this plugin as well – https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Check this report – https://gtmetrix.com/reports/wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/hxl3QeLr

It’s for our demo site where WCFM all addons are running.

Don’r check score as it’s low due to non-optimized images.

But there is no such issues regarding JS or broken link!

This site does not even has any caching or autoptimize plugin.

Thank You

ikeldistribution
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      ikeldistribution
      Participant

Hi All,

I have not heard from you in relation to the issue I am having with Frontend Manager. It is having a detrimental effect on my vendor’s sales as I have lost the functionality of the plugin as I have had to deactivate it due to it dramatically slowing down my website.

Can you help please?

Thank you,
      Kingsley

ikeldistribution
      Participant

The latest update has thankfully rectified the slowness of my website and it is now running as per normal. I am still getting some ‘errors’ in GTmetrix with the WCFM Frontend Manager. I have attached a screen shot

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please install this plugin and take a look – https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.