- November 12, 2018 at 11:58 pm #36553
Hello, I have installed the complete WCFM suite and some errors are occurring. Errors happen when entering the vendors store page. Attachment error log file. I thank you for indicating how to proceed.
- November 13, 2018 at 12:05 am #36554
- November 13, 2018 at 6:17 am #36576
That’s something strange!
Kindly know me few things –
1. Are you using latest version of plugins?
2. What is your site’s PHP version
3. What is your site language? Do you have translated WCFM Marketplace plugin?
- November 13, 2018 at 1:35 pm #36613
1. The site is fully updated.
2. The PHP version is 7.2.12.
3. The site is in Spanish, the translation of the entire site is handled by the WPML suite, including the WCFM Marketplace plugin. The WooCommerce Multilingual add-on is also installed as part of WPML.
With this complement (WooCommerce Multilingual) I have found incopatibility with WCFM Marketplace, it happens at the moment that the current currency is not the default of the site.
- November 13, 2018 at 1:41 pm #36614
Thanks for all the details.
3. The site is in Spanish
– I think here has the problem. When strings were translated -> “%s” deleted from string so “sprintf()” function throwing error.
Only solution, have to re-check translations and fix those. If you want we can help you in this.
- November 13, 2018 at 8:50 pm #36644
- November 15, 2018 at 3:24 pm #36806
Can you please show me your translation for this string –
'Commission rules depending upon vendors total sales. e.g 50% commission when sales < %s1000, 75% commission when sales > %s1000 but < %s2000 and so on. You may define any number of such rules. Please be sure, do not set conflicting rules.'
- November 15, 2018 at 11:54 pm #36829
- November 17, 2018 at 6:15 am #36906
Thanks for the screenshots, it’s perfect.
Are you still getting those errors?
Hope you are using all latest version of plugins, right?
Well, just know one more thing, what is your site’s PHP version?
You may check this at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status
- November 18, 2018 at 1:40 pm #36995
- November 18, 2018 at 2:04 pm #36997
- November 18, 2018 at 3:31 pm #37001
I have just checked this.
But this is WP core functions.php
There has some plugin which call it’s function with wrong parameter or may be it’s theme.
“add_query_arg” -> this function called wrongly.
Now, have to identify which plugin is that!
Only way to do this, deactivate all plugins and enable one by one.
- November 19, 2018 at 12:22 am #37048
After several tests I found the plugin that generates the problem when entering the page of the vendor’s store.
The plugin is Redux Framework (http://reduxframework.com/)
Now I have a query,
Can you help me?
Should I request support from the theme developer?
Remember that the problem only happens when entering the page of the vendor’s store.
- November 19, 2018 at 4:29 pm #37084
Send me site details, I will check this once.
If not resolved then ask theme support!
- November 19, 2018 at 11:49 pm #37150
- November 20, 2018 at 10:15 am #37213
Thanks for the details, we are loking into this.
- November 20, 2018 at 5:25 pm #37308
FTP not working for me, can you please recheck.
Actually, I have debug that theme.
- November 21, 2018 at 2:01 am #37365
- November 22, 2018 at 4:13 pm #37543
OK, thanks for the info.
I am checking.
- December 4, 2018 at 5:50 pm #39026
- December 6, 2018 at 4:02 am #39132
I am getting same problem, I install it all works fine, but cant view my stores. I did before different plugins, they work fine, also there is another problem, wich product image upload. the upload pop up, just load very bad, so can you help me on this’?= I use Bridge as theme
- December 7, 2018 at 5:44 am #39279
We are debugging Redux issue.
“The second error occurs by performing a search by product categories on the store list page.”
– Why so! You are not using Map in Store List page?
- December 7, 2018 at 12:43 pm #39305
Thanks for your help.
I hope then the solution for Redux Framework.
The second problem has already been solved by you with the latest update of WCFM.
- December 8, 2018 at 5:08 am #39320
Yeah, we are debugging this and will update you soon.
Thanks for your patience.
- January 20, 2019 at 3:37 am #44435
The conflict with the Redux Framework continues to happen.
Is it possible to solve it?
- January 20, 2019 at 7:00 am #44450
Really sorry taking long on this, but it’s off course possible to resolve.
Thanks for your patience.
The topic ‘Errors vendors store page’ is closed to new replies.