Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Export / Import Settings, WP All-Import & Vendor Settings
- April 22, 2020 at 2:28 pm #121708shenom.netParticipant
Checking out the best solution and testing Your marketplace the last days… Great job! There is almost everything we need.
I´ve captured some questions that are left open:
1) Is there any chance to export and re-import all the settings from WCFM installation to another?
2) We really like to use the marketplace for another project – where we import tons of products via WP All-Import. Do you have any tip / solution if it´s possible to set the vendor in the product import process done in WP All-Import?
3) Is there a way or an extension to have more control over the ‘Settings’ content in the vendor tab? In our case we don´t need no Yoast, Customer Support tab or most of the image settings – that the vendor can access.
Cheers / Sascha
- April 22, 2020 at 10:09 pm #121945Auhouse.ruParticipant
- May 4, 2020 at 8:44 pm #126582KayParticipant
Exactly what I needed at the moment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.