Facing in issue in adding existing product from front-end

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Facing in issue in adding existing product from front-end

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharmila Aneja

Hello,

I’m using Frontend Manager plugin for my store. When a vendor wants to sell an existing product from shop, there is no auto suggestion in front end add section of product manager.
      When I add product from wp-admin backend, the auto suggestion of existing product comes up, but not in front end.
      Am I doing something wrong, or there is no functionality of autosuggestion in front end.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
      Sharmila Aneja

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and it’s pleasure to know that you are using WCFM.

But, you have WC Marketplace as multi-vendor plugin and not WC Product Vendors, if I am not wrong!!

WCMp has a feature called “Single product multiple vendor” – if you enable this then users will have suggestion when the start type product title.
      But it’s not suggestion, it’s for creating associated product of that existing!!

In WCFM we didn’t integrate that feature yet, it’s quite problematic till now. Specially WC shop search not properly works!!

So we are waiting for the fixes, as WCMp come with the resolved version we will also integrate that in WCFM and vendors will have suggestion in product title.

Just to mention, WCMp frontend manager also not support this feature yet!!

Please know me if you have any further queries.

Thank You

Sharmila Aneja

Hello Shhiv,

Thanks for the reply.

You are right, I’m using WC Marketplace as multi-vendor. Will it solve the problem If I use WC Vendors as multi vendor.
      I just want to sell same product with multiple vendors and I read somewhere that WC Market place is providing this feature.
      If I’m not wrong you are talking about this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-vendors/ plugin.

Thanks,
      Sharmila Aneja

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah you are absolutely right, WC Marketplace has such a feature. More to mention, only WC Marketplace offer such a feature.
      Please don’t your marketplace plugin.

Actually I am talking about https://woocommerce.com/products/product-vendors/

Anyway that’s not relevant, we will add this feature in WCFM very soon.

Please keep in touch, I will inform you.

Thank You

Sharmila Aneja

Hello Shhiv,

Ok I’m waiting for this feature.

Meanwhile I’ll do customization to the plugin as per my need. Can I overwrite the views files of the plugin from my theme?

Thanks,
      Sharmila

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

No, that is not possible for WCFM.

But there is more that enough hooks and filters to do anything.

Kindly check those views you want to modify, if you need more and any specific one then we are also happy to add those as well.

Between, please go through WCFM developer’s guide to know more how to customize this in your way – http://wclovers.com/documentation/developers-guide/

Please know me if you want any assistance.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Sharmila Aneja

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I’ll let you know if I need any help or particular hooks to customize.

Thanks,
      Sharmila

WCFM Forum

Yeah sure, feel free to reach me anytime.

Thank You
      Shhiv

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have changed it’s group to “WC Marketplace” as this feature is related to WCMp only!!

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Facing in issue in adding existing product from front-end’ is closed to new replies.