Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      brandonyoung0824
      Participant

I am facing this error 500 when i want to mark as shipped from vendor dashboard it keep loading then not come back means not processed.so me have to refresh page.
      when i open console it shows this error :
      Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Please tell what’s the problem.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Opps!! That’s something really worried.

Let us check the the issue in depth, if anything change by WC Marketplace latest update or not!!

If it’s WCfM fault we will will fix and update within 24 hours.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have debug into the issue but it’s not due to WCfM, something else is wrong.
      Can you please ensure one thing – all plugins are in latest version, specially WC Marketplace.

WCfM 2.6.1 has just released, please update yours and take a look, are you still getting the error or not?

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500’ is closed to new replies.