Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Fancy Product Designer – vendors cannot create product
Tagged: Fancy Product Desinger
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by SebastianFloKa.
- May 28, 2020 at 3:43 am #136013
from WP backend it’s possible to create a FPD Product (Fancy Product Designer) but from vendor frontend-manager it’s not possible to add pictures to the product builder. This means that Fancy Product Designer can not be used by vendors under current WCFM version.
Explanation video in the next post.
Could you please fix this?
I would rate the Importance of this with medium (because I have no vendor yet).
- May 28, 2020 at 3:46 am #136015This reply has been marked as private.
- June 2, 2020 at 7:03 pm #137725
I installed a product from admin backend as vendor is currently not able to create a product. Attached a picture showing how the interface is cutted from the Frontend Manager and for example the return button is hided.
- June 2, 2020 at 7:04 pm #137726This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.