Fatal error since the last update

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Fatal error since the last update

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I have a “Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_home_path()” on all my website when WCFM is active.

Here is the full error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_home_path() in /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-rewrite.php(1775): save_mod_rewrite_rules() #1 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/rewrite.php(273): WP_Rewrite->flush_rules(true) #2 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-content/plugins/mangopay-woocommerce/inc/webhooks.inc.php(62): flush_rewrite_rules() #3 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): mangopayWCWebHooks->flush_rules(”) #4 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-settings.php(471): do_action(‘wp_loaded’) #7 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-config.php(105): require_once in /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 204

Can you help me on this ?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconveniences.

But this is something strange as WCfM or WCfM Ultimate has no instance of this method call “get_home_path()”

Then how this error comes from WCfM!

If you check this long error block, there is no file from WCfM.

Just find this “mangopayWCWebHooks->flush_rules(”)”

Can you disable once “MangoPay” plugin and take a look.

Thank You

Hi,

After disabling Mangopay and activating WCFM and WCFMu plugins I get this error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_home_path() in /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-rewrite.php(1775): save_mod_rewrite_rules() #1 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Rewrite->flush_rules(true) #2 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-settings.php(471): do_action(‘wp_loaded’) #5 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-config.php(105): require_once(‘/home/horse759/…’) #6 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/horse759/…’) #7 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/horse759/…’) #8 /home/horse759/pu in /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 204

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please once update wp-admin -> Settings -> Permalink

Really, strange one as I already told you “get_home_path()” this function never called from WCfM.

Between, do you have WPML?

Thank You

Hi,

I updated the Permalinks and I still get the same error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_home_path() in /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-rewrite.php(1775): save_mod_rewrite_rules() #1 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Rewrite->flush_rules(true) #2 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-settings.php(471): do_action(‘wp_loaded’) #5 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-config.php(105): require_once(‘/home/horse759/…’) #6 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/horse759/…’) #7 /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/horse759/…’) #8 /home/horse759/pu in /home/horse759/public_html/ambassad-hair.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 204

I understand that WCFM never calls this function but I don’t get any error when WCFM is disabled.

I don’t use WPML.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Hope you are using WCfM and WCfM Ultimate both are at latest version 4.1.2 ?

Did you change hosting or something recently?

Thank You

Yes they are both at the latest version 4.1.2

No I didn’t change my hosting or anything else recently. I just update my plugins as usual.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

DO you have TeamViewer?

Can we have a session for this?

I can’t get any practical reason for this.

Thank You

This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the access.

Can we do this in 3 hours from now?

Thank You

Yes we can
      Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your cooperation.

If possible then add me in Skype as well – wclovers.team@gmail.com

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

This has been resolved.

This error due to Caledra Forms.

Thank You

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Fatal error since the last update’ is closed to new replies.