FATAL ERROR – Vendors unable to add new products correctly

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate FATAL ERROR – Vendors unable to add new products correctly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

When my vendors try to add a new product, nothing happens on their dashboard when they click “Submit” – no messages, no errors, nothing that indicates anything is happening. However, the new product IS actually created, but without its images.

This is what I’m getting in the WooCommerce error log (There have not been any recent updates to the Amazon S3 plugin referenced in the error log.):
      2018-09-25T08:57:42+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Amazon_S3_And_CloudFront_Pro::get_s3_url_scheme() in /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm.php:921
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products-manager/wcfm-controller-products-manage.php(325): WCFM->wcfm_get_attachment_id(‘https://s3.amaz…’)
      #1 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products-manager/wcfm-controller-products-manage.php(17): WCFM_Products_Manage_Controller->processing()
      #2 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-ajax.php(106): WCFM_Products_Manage_Controller->__construct()
      #3 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFM_Ajax->wcfm_ajax_controller(”)
      #4 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #5 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook-

kristin.rutten
      Participant

Update: I think I figured out the problem – the issue goes away if I deactivate the Amazon Web Services plugin (which the developer no longer uses but which I needed in the past to make my Amazon S3 service to work with your plugin).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah you are right, “Amazon Web Services” this plugin is not working properly now, our other users also complain about this.

We are testing this, but I guess this is now out dated as this updated a long ago and no more working with latest WP.

Thank You

kristin.rutten
      Participant

I was told several months ago by the developers of the Amazon Web Services plugin that it is no longer needed unless an integrated plugin (such as WCFM) utilizes it. That plugin hasn’t changed – there must be something in one of your recent updates that makes it no longer needed for use with the WP Media Offloader plugin.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks for the details.

We are also checking this.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘FATAL ERROR – Vendors unable to add new products correctly’ is closed to new replies.