Feature Request: Store Tagline and/or Store About on single product page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Feature Request: Store Tagline and/or Store About on single product page

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Richenda

Hi,

In our use case the identity and background of the seller is important in deciding who to buy from. Right now the only place to see the seller’s write-up is on the About tab in their storefront. I like that the About section has rich formatting, so a vendor can can have a long and detailed description of their qualifications, etc.

On single product page, I’d like the Store tab to show a short description of the store. Could be a new tagline field, or an excerpt of the About with a Read More link.

In the sidebar/shortcodes I’d like the option to display a short tagline.

On the vendor list I’d like to display a short tagline below the store name, in the same way that email, phone, etc. are displayed.

On the individual storefront, a like-to-have would be to display the tagline below the store name in the header banner.

If this can be accommodated we’re very interested in using WCFM/Marketplace and would likely purchase the Ultimate bundle to round out the features.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

On single product page, I’d like the Store tab to show a short description of the store. Could be a new tagline field, or an excerpt of the About with a Read More link.

– It’s possible, please set “sold by” as tab and add this line to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfmmp_is_allow_sold_by_about', '__return_true' );

Thank You

productsexport
        Participant

I tried your suggestion, but nothing appeared under “Sold By” Tab. I really need this as well

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you checking this for a vendor’s product ?

Thank You

Richenda Gould

Worked for me! Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … thanks for updating me 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Feature Request: Store Tagline and/or Store About on single product page’ is closed to new replies.